Anyone seen Pan's Labyrinth?

jedichef

Has anyone seen Pan's Labyrinth? there's a few props I'd like to get working on, but will need to see the movie a couple of more times or wait for it to come out on DVD. It'd be nice to be able to discuss it with other folks in the meantime. BTW, the movie's awesome.

I saw the 'first look' or whatever they call that show on HBO about it.

It looks great. No theaters around here are showing it. I understand this is a common complaint.

I'll wait for the DVD I guess.

- Ry

Hey. yeah I've seen it. what where you looking at making? the Book, her Green Dress? the eyes from the one dude with the eyes?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vengecore @ Jan 18 2007, 09:15 AM) [snapback]1399927[/snapback]</div>
Hey. yeah I've seen it. what where you looking at making? the Book, her Green Dress? the eyes from the one dude with the eyes?
[/b]
I vote for the key, dagger, and book... maybe even the cracked pocket-watch? Vial of meds?

Great film. Del Toro did an amazing job visually and story-wise. It also made for a great discussion afterwards with my friends. :thumbsup

I can't wait to see this movie tomorrow, the guy who plays Pan is Doug Jones, from here in Indianapolis. He also played Abe from Hellboy and plays the part of the Silver Surfer in the new Fantastic 4 movie.

I'm definitely going to try the hourglass, the dagger, the key and toad stones. the book would be fun, but i think juno would be better able to pull that one off.

I saw it too, and I really enjoyed it. The Mandrake Root or whatever it was called would be interesting. Freak people out by leaving them under their beds.

sorry to report that i didnt think it lived up to the hype...

it kills me to say that because i've been waiting for this one all year...

just my $.02

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dann @ Jan 18 2007, 02:43 PM) [snapback]1400036[/snapback]</div>
I saw it too, and I really enjoyed it. The Mandrake Root or whatever it was called would be interesting. Freak people out by leaving them under their beds.
[/b]

Yeah i would like to see the Mandrake Root and the "Child Eater" plate and eyes. maybe asculpt of the Hands with the Eyes in place. That thing was creepy-cool

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back