Anyone know where to get one of these???

I know ebay is frowned upon slightly here but there is 1 on there. A bit expensive though.

muscle suit

Link is broken? I got one off Ebay by comic costumes (I think thats what it was called), cost nearly £500 with shipping, and to be honest its crap compared to the one posted above with the veins ect. The muscles in ine are twisted, lack alot of detail like the one above and was supposed to be made to measure and mine fit really badly and wasnt as described.
I brought it as an undersuit for my skins, but was impossible to get the latex skins over the muscles so never used it.

I wish id seen the one n the first post before buying mine, that is awesome

Muuuuuuch better than the Mr. I suit, though you're definitely gonna pay for it. The thing that's always bugged me about the Mr. I suit is the lack of taper in the midsection. This suit creates a great V. The only thing I'd say is if you're going to have him make you one, think about toning down the size of the muscles; it's rather Hulk-ish for a Pred (Except, maybe, AVPR). Overall, though, very cool and definitely a great reference (Love the abs and seratus muscles), especially if you're trying to create a skin via the Jaded Method...

Please post if any of you have emailed him, if not I will try to get him over here selling those suits or at least get more information how we can get our hands on them. Thanks

Spencer used one for his suit ..Ive seen them in various forms ..they are absolutely amazing ..Here is Spencer wearing his with his Bone Hunter Bio and Armor ..Last pic in the NY Comic Con thread LINK

That really looks good for the skin. Don't worry on painting just yet. Try some local stores like WalMart or something and look into the Halloween costumes section. If there isn't then look at some Halloween costume stores.

I lol'd at that guy trying to pose in that suit ;) He wishes he was that swole!! Looks cool, probably costs a pretty penny though!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back