Anyone know where to get one of these???

Hey hunters
Has anyone been able to contact this Brandon? The suit looks amazing, gotta' have one. I tried one email, it got returned. ;)

Hunters,
I am a member of that site, my wife signed me up, and didn't tell me. Anywho, I pmed Brit, I think that is his name. When I hear from him I will let you all know. ;)

Hey everyone....I'm a member over here to....just really busy that I hardly get a chance to come over. Thanks for the kind words everyone. Anything I can answer?

See guys, I told you I would get in touch with him. He has a great reputation, and answers his pms quickley. The suit is $849, and you have several options, give him a shout. :D

Hey everyone....I'm a member over here to....just really busy that I hardly get a chance to come over. Thanks for the kind words everyone. Anything I can answer?

Brandom,
Welcome back, your suits rock and I'm sure you'll get a warm welcoming here and some sales to. Thanks for saying hi !!!!

Thanks lethalshot, i appreciate the welcome. If there are enough people that are interested in the suits then maybe we should talk about if there are any changes that could be made for Predator's anatomy. I could redesign some muscle groups and make that an option for the customer. I do know know he not bulky....and we offer a lean suit so that probably takes care of that. Any thoughts?

Brandon- The suit looks killer! Thanks for coming back and responding so quickly. The Pred suits get extremely warm as you know and one sweats profusely. Can you suits be thrown in a washer or is there certain way to care for them? I think you will get a lot of intrest here and it is well deserved. Behind every good Pred suit is a good piece of underarmor :D

Props to you too Darkpred13 for reaching out to Brandon :lol:

Lancer44, the best way to care for the suits are to only wash them when they begin to have an odor. :D I have worn the suits plenty of times and regardless of sweating it still remains to have a fresh smell. THat being said, after I wear the suit I always hang up the suit to air out. I'm sure if you pull off the suit and stuck it in a plastic bag you might have a different outcome! Spot washing is the best. Then when you do wash it, it needs to be on "hand-wash" or delicate cycle, then air dry.

Thanks Brandon for the quick information. Are these suits already made up or is it a case by case basis? I've got a P1 suit that I need to find a different means of padding underneath based on my 1st test run. This looks like what the Dr. ordered and since you have the potential to modify the suits, that's even better. What is the lead time on this if someone purchases one from you?

And again, thanks for checking back in with the Lair. :D

Brandon- The suit looks killer! Thanks for coming back and responding so quickly. The Pred suits get extremely warm as you know and one sweats profusely. Can you suits be thrown in a washer or is there certain way to care for them? I think you will get a lot of intrest here and it is well deserved. Behind every good Pred suit is a good piece of underarmor :D

Props to you too Darkpred13 for reaching out to Brandon :lol:
Thanks Lancer, we aim to please.

lancer44, In answer to you question...yes and no. Right now I am not taking orders because I am in the process of opening a website (www.flexdesigncostumes.com) and am working on suits right now that will be for sale when it opens up. I have a count-down clock right now on the site. I still have a lot of work before it's done. Once the site is up and rolling I will be opening up for orders. There are a lot of options that comes with the suit when you buy it (color, neckline, vascularity, and other options for the muscles). So, even though it's custom to you, it's not considered a custom suit. Make sense? As far as wait time we like to say 6-8 week...although if your an average size guy and it's a flesh-tone suit then you would probably get the suit in a couple of weeks.

btw...I will have a couple of suits on the site when it opens up ready to ship. One will be a standard size suit (which are some pics of the "bulky" suits) and a lean suit as well. Might be what you need.

lancer44, In answer to you question...yes and no. Right now I am not taking orders because I am in the process of opening a website (www.flexdesigncostumes.com) and am working on suits right now that will be for sale when it opens up. I have a count-down clock right now on the site. I still have a lot of work before it's done. Once the site is up and rolling I will be opening up for orders. There are a lot of options that comes with the suit when you buy it (color, neckline, vascularity, and other options for the muscles). So, even though it's custom to you, it's not considered a custom suit. Make sense? As far as wait time we like to say 6-8 week...although if your an average size guy and it's a flesh-tone suit then you would probably get the suit in a couple of weeks.

btw...I will have a couple of suits on the site when it opens up ready to ship. One will be a standard size suit (which are some pics of the "bulky" suits) and a lean suit as well. Might be what you need.

That sounds great Brandon. Congrats on opening your website :lol: Thanks for the quick reply and you answered my questions just fine. Went to your site and bookmarked your address. Suits look phenom! (By the way, love the Rambo :D ) I will be checking in with you when your site opens. I understand about being under the gun. Will definitely be in touch.

Thanks bud

Welcome to the site Brandon I love the Rambo look. Would be awesome to see some pred armor on that suit. I will hope to save some money to buy one of the suits..

Welcome to the site Brandon I love the Rambo look. Would be awesome to see some pred armor on that suit. I will hope to save some money to buy one of the suits..

hia brandon, i hope you do suits for the slightly larger fellows aswell hahahaha. suits look absolutly outstanding mate, genius man.

Thanks guys for the welcome. Yes, We can do suit for just about any shape and size....so far at least. We did a suit for a 6'8" guy. That was fun!

Will it be possible to get these suits on the shorter side? Say, for a smallish, 5'6" girl (I'd still want a male suit... just sized down so that it doesn't sack at my curves)? XD Or would that be a too awkward of proportions to manage?

Also, I'm thinking I would want to do some texturing on the surface, as with the Mr. I suit tutorial... And I would want to spray 2-3 layers of latex over the top. Would this suit take as well to that process as the Mr. I suit, or is there something that would make that method difficult/unfeasible/impossible?

Thanks ahead of time! I've dropped off the radar for a while to deal with some of my other costuming endeavors, but I finally want to get cracking on a pred. X3

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back