Anyone Identify this Rank / Insignia Pin?

JMO

Does anyone recognize what this is? I think it's from a uniform. It was stuck to my viper flightsuit after a con.
FOUND PIN.jpg

Babylon 5 epaulette rank insignia.

I could...erm...use that.

Attachments

• Babylon-5-Earth-Alliance-Command-Officer-Duty-Insignia-2.jpg
    Babylon-5-Earth-Alliance-Command-Officer-Duty-Insignia-2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 104
That was quick! Now I remember talking to a fellow dressed in a B5 dress uniform so that must be where it came from. PM'd

That was quick! Now I remember talking to a fellow dressed in a B5 dress uniform so that must be where it came from. PM'd

JMO, that would be me !!!! I remember you as well, you had a fantastic BSG Viper pilot flightsuit. I recognized that right away. It is part of my Season 1 Garabaldi uniform. Sadly, I also lost the waist buckle at the same con, silly me for using snaps to attach those pieces to the costume.
LostFile_jpg_15629952CropSm.jpg

Oh, snap. That rank is in its way to me, I'd be happy to redirect it back to you!

If he hasn't mailed it yet, I would really appreciate that. It is actually not a rank pip but the one closest to the collar. It is smaller than the rank pips. I can give you the measurements I have for the rank and collar pips. I have made several for other cosplayers and still have my notes for them.
12370945_456370854569611_1310319635383168673_oM.jpg

I'll check in with JMO. He said he'd try to mail it today, so if it's on the way I'll DM you when it arrives for your address.

I'd love those dimensions, too, please.

Hey guys. I found the insignia in my pocket when I was going through things. That was a couple of years ago! I had 0% expectation that I'd ever find the owner but I just couldn't bring myself to toss it when I knew it was from something. I did get it in the mail today to CapKirk34, sorry.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back