Anyone Here Buy the Wraith Stunner Master?

Ohhh, yup, there going to made ASAP when it arrives, it's great cause this one is the slimer version, rather than having the bulky handle it's sleek. It was a group buy between two people, I'll let them know to post here when it's ready, or you can shoot me s PM I can pass along.

I almost went after that, glad someone in the community got it. I overspent on the kino remote so didn't go after the stunner masters. By the looks they're vacuum pull masters weren't they?

At least it stayed in the group, went up to 400 myself but lost out. Will be interested in one myself, my hollow attempts have gone arse ways :p

Ohhh, yup, there going to made ASAP when it arrives, it's great cause this one is the slimer version, rather than having the bulky handle it's sleek. It was a group buy between two people, I'll let them know to post here when it's ready, or you can shoot me s PM I can pass along.

Yup, have them let me know when castings are ready!

Soooooooo .. any news of the copy of this master yet? If I had won this I'd already have it molded and copies available. Having two people pooling resources to outbid me sucked. :(

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back