Anyone have the ICONS X-wing?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SSRN Seaview

My #826 is still in pretty good shape. Acquired from an ICONS reseller in 1997 and received intact with a perfectly intact plexi case. It was my first internet purchase and man did I sweat sending someone $1200 back then.

On a scale of 1 to 10 for drooping wings I would have to rate it at a 2. I know of some I've seen on ebay that looks like they were stored next to a window or near a heat source.

I love this Icons piece.
But I've been looking for the "Halloween" variant from Icons for years. It's truley a rare piece I've only seen 2, one up close about 5 or 6 years ago and really wish I had just bought it. :( .....if you know of one available let me know.

THX,
Bill P.