anyone have some spare amber crystals?

roguefx

Almost done with this headpiece to the staff of Ra, having difficulty tracking down the crystals for it (going with amber for this one). Anyone have a few extra they'd part with? I need 4.

this is 3D printed in PLA on a Prusa i3MK3, body shopped, finished with gloss black, molotow chrome, alclad clear, Tamiya clear yellow and orange, alclad clear and a simple black acrylic wash

IMG_9985.JPG

Wow cant help with the crystal but that look cool where did u get the 3d file from if you dont mind me asking [emoji16][emoji106]

maybe it's 11mm, seems that's as big as Swarovski goes. Maybe the topaz color? Anyone done the deep dive on this? I know it's messy, with so many variations in the film

Use eBay search for craft crystals that's where I got mine for my headpiece came as a pack of 20 various colours including Reds and Amber only made of plastic but looks like real Crystal from China only £2.49 Inc p&p

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back