Anyone got access to the Leia ANH display at Columbas?

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If anyone has access to the exhibit I would greatly appreciate photos of the top part of the boots, front and back. I know there must be a zipper there but is it at the front or back? Since I'm getting what may be the most accurate replica Leia boots ever made, it would be a shame if they were spoiled because I got it wrong due to lack of reference :(

Of course, to get these photos would mean lifting Leia's skirt :$

I know in Boston, the costume was in a glass case. It may be the same situation at every stop on the tour.

I'll check my pics tonight to see if I accidentally caught anything.

-Fred

Yep that will certainly be the case. But some of the more privileged members may have access to the pieces. I know of someone who had but he may not have another chance to get these photos for me. :(

<div class='quotetop'>(Gigatron @ Jun 27 2006, 12:15 PM) [snapback]1269122[/snapback]</div>
I know in Boston, the costume was in a glass case. It may be the same situation at every stop on the tour.

I'll check my pics tonight to see if I accidentally caught anything.

-Fred
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back