Anyone ever make the pendant from Wolf?

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thought about this the other day, and wondered if anyone ever made it?

Got some screencaps from the blu ray, but honestly there's virtually no good "close up" of it to see the details.

Granted, it's been something like 15 years since it came out, but I was hoping someone took a crack at it since then :)

Any chance someone here owns the screen used one?

Chris

i got the pendant and made short run of them in bronze...

19818_1241_1_lg.jpg

IMAG0743.jpg

Cool!

I thought there might be a different pendant out there for the one seen at the end of the movie. It has some kinda weird orange "blob" on it. Dunno if it's a light refracting off something, or an out of focus jewel, or what. Almost looks like a rhinestone.

If you do another run, keep me in mind!
Chris

Awesome! Much appreciated!

Here's the caps I have of the blob thing.

08XJP.png

jqicY.png

jqicY.png

txZ02.png

It vanishes when his hand goes over it, but it's sorta... weird. I'd almost say CGI except it isn't "clean" enough for a movie made in 94. Looks like the pendant kinda glows in the light.

Thought maybe they made an fx version out of amber resin and hit it with some silver paint, and a orange spot on the shoot, but dunno. Looks weird though. It's definitely something there, just dunno what.

PM incoming :)
Chris

Hah!

Nah, good old fashioned metal will do. No need for a glowy version since I don't have a hairy torso display to put it on :lol

Chris

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back