Anybody with Seinfeld stuff?

No pictures but I have a new Tweety pez dispenser (I think from the new Space Jam), the bottom isn’t blue so I had to buy another one and swap them. Not screen accurate but cute to have.

i would like some authentic props as well, so if anyone finds any please share!
I was also wondering if the coffee table book was ever released to the public or if there is any information about its where abouts. I am referring to the "cheap" book on the show, not the 325 manufactured for cast members and advertisement purposes.
Thanks!
I actually have a pair of shoes from Elaine that were screen worn and have to certificate of authenticity from NBC when they were auctioned off 18 months after the show ended. The shoes were significantly worn.

i would like some authentic props as well, so if anyone finds any please share!
I was also wondering if the coffee table book was ever released to the public or if there is any information about its where abouts. I am referring to the "cheap" book on the show, not the 325 manufactured for cast members and advertisement purposes.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6910.png
    IMG_6910.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6909.png
    IMG_6909.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6908.png
    IMG_6908.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6907.png
    IMG_6907.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6888.png
    IMG_6888.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 29
I have a few of the 12 cent checks from "the super terrific happy hour" issued to Jerry, with one of them being signed on the back. They were from a charity auction and were resold on eBay a few years back.

Nice! Dontcha just love it when some production picks something arbitrary (that you happen to own) and makes it immortal?

I felt that way about the United Cutlery Klingon dagger. It was an okay copy of the Star Trek III dagger. But then Star Trek: Generations bought up a bunch and had their Klingons brandish them in the movie. Boom! Instant legit prop!

Nice! Dontcha just love it when some production picks something arbitrary (that you happen to own) and makes it immortal?

I felt that way about the United Cutlery Klingon dagger. It was an okay copy of the Star Trek III dagger. But then Star Trek: Generations bought up a bunch and had their Klingons brandish them in the movie. Boom! Instant legit prop!
Same with the 800-Trekker TARDIS keys they made back in the 90s. Super inaccurate to the original spade key design Pertwee and Baker used, but it became instantly screen accurate for the 8th Doctor since they used them in the TV movie.

I've managed to find 2 on eBay for under $10. Best finds ever.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back