Anybody know where to get pants for Hunger Games training uniform?

Rodann

Sr Member
Just what the title says- My wife got the District 12 shirt- but they're not making the pants. Is there a good source for equivalent or starter pants?

Friends of mine who are making very accurate versions say they had to make their own pants from scratch. They did not locate anything similar off the rack.

I was going to use some cold weather Under Armour pants. I saw some grey jersey material at Sports Authority to possible use for the stripe, but the grey wasn't exact. Its also hard to find the right shade of dark red for the trim.

I did see someone on ebay make the pants along with the shirt, but the colors didn't seem accurate.

Does anyone know if anyone is making these to sell or ahve instructions for this. i am interested in them for me and my husband as we have the shirts. My sewing skills arent that great either unfortunatley

When I watched the movie I thought this would be a cool costume to make. I'll be interested to see what you come up with :D

I was going to use some cold weather Under Armour pants. I saw some grey jersey material at Sports Authority to possible use for the stripe, but the grey wasn't exact. Its also hard to find the right shade of dark red for the trim.

I did see someone on ebay make the pants along with the shirt, but the colors didn't seem accurate.

i did this somewhat.. i ended buying the NECA shirt they made.. and found some work out pants .. just having issues matching a grey for the pants..

its tough.. and i wanted to dress up as a tribute at a convention at the end of the month were 6 of the tribute actors will be there.. and i really dont like the way the shirt looks like with jeans so.. i guess ill see what i come up with

Someone told me the stripe materials were at Joann's Fabrics. Still need to find the pants, and the problem with black means it might be lighter or darker than the black used for the shirt. AAARGH!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back