Any of you in the southern Ca area? Free cookies!

We're overdue for a prop party actually, there's usually a So Cal party once a year in March or April.

Oh cool, i wasn't aware there was one. Im hoping that a few more people will be interested then i'll see when would be a good time for us all to get together

I have a house and a garage shop (even though its a mess 90% of the time. Its a decent size we could meet up here.

Hey, thanks for the offer. That's an option i'll keep in mind. Where are you located? I think for the 1st meet up it should be some where open and public, less formal. But it's a good idea

Garden Grove here. New member but long time reader.

I'll be back in town this Fall 2013, so just putting down a place holder in this thread.

Hey, thanks for the offer. That's an option i'll keep in mind. Where are you located? I think for the 1st meet up it should be some where open and public, less formal. But it's a good idea

Yeah I agree with Friko, but hopefully its not TOO far North, otherwise I will have to get a hotel or something considering all you guys are so far away haha. :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back