Any of you in the southern Ca area? Free cookies!

Friko

Im just curious to see how many of you out there are in the 92505 area. My gf and i have been doing this sort of thing for a while now and are looking to find more creative people to work and share techniques with. Hell, even if you just appreciate this kinda junk, that's fine too. Just want to take a head count and see if it's even worth trying to set up some sort of play date :p

Last edited:
Re: Any of you in the southern Ca area?

Ok, well i edited this to throw out a larger net. Lets see who pops up...

Alright! Well that's 5. We are really interested in meeting others and seeign what we can learn from each other.

Looks like Im the farthest south, down in San Diego, 92119 area. I would be willing to drive somewhere to meet. Temecula isnt too far. Or, if anyone is going to the Con, you could all come down here and we can go drinking!

Looks like Im the farthest south, down in San Diego, 92119 area. I would be willing to drive somewhere to meet. Temecula isnt too far. Or, if anyone is going to the Con, you could all come down here and we can go drinking!

Well, we will be there for the con.

Looking good. Thinking about having a meet-n-greet in riverside at a near by park. You know, bring some of you work or portfolio, probably some food...something like that.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back