IN SEARCH OF: Will’s sweater from the Will & Grace episode “Lows in the Mid Eighties Pt.1”

FreshLeafMint

Hello! I’ve been searching for a long time for the sweater/sweatshirt that Will is wearing in the Will & Grace episode “Lows in the mid eighties” (it’s a 2 part episode that originally aired as an hour long special). I’ve tried everything from image search, to maybe seeing if the piece itself was documented, and I’ve come up with nothing. Of course I’m not wanting to own the one directly from the set, but I really just want the exact sweater/sweatshirt itself and I want to know what company made it, when, and what it exactly is. Thank you so much for the help!
CF929776-032B-4A36-A742-9AB17FA18FAF.jpeg
C66D7029-9F43-4BD7-B4F8-7308CD4F9699.jpeg

Hello! I’ve been searching for a long time for the sweater/sweatshirt that Will is wearing in the Will & Grace episode “Lows in the mid eighties” (it’s a 2 part episode that originally aired as an hour long special). I’ve tried everything from image search, to maybe seeing if the piece itself was documented, and I’ve come up with nothing. Of course I’m not wanting to own the one directly from the set, but I really just want the exact sweater/sweatshirt itself and I want to know what company made it, when, and what it exactly is. Thank you so much for the help!
View attachment 1699693 View attachment 1699695
Have you tried contacting anybody from the costume and wardrobe department of the show? Try contacting Lori Eskowitz-Carter or Steffani Lincecum, who both worked on the show. They are pretty easy to find on social media and I'm sure they'd probably be the best source to ask.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back