Any New Gods/Forever People fans out there?

Fizbin

Just wondering if anyone has seen any props from this golden era of comic pop culture.

Kirby's designs lend themselves well to a hobby such as this so, I would be surprised if nobody has tapped into the "source" and produced any number of neat little gadgets from the series.

Time to show off your New Genesis or Apokolips technology... you know you want to. ;)

Here's someting I did for Dragon Con last year:

Darkseid2.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(alteregos @ May 22 2006, 12:38 AM) [snapback]1248294[/snapback]</div>
Just wondering if anyone has seen any props from this golden era of comic pop culture.

Kirby's designs lend themselves well to a hobby such as this so, I would be surprised if nobody has tapped into the "source" and produced any number of neat little gadgets from the series.

Time to show off your New Genesis or Apokolips technology... you know you want to. ;)

Here's someting I did for Dragon Con last year:

Darkseid2.jpg

[/b]

Good to see, I have been a Kirby fan since I started reading comic books. I have tossed around the idea of making a mother box but never got around to it. Your right Kirby designs really do have an attraction to be made into real world props. I do have a gun that I tried to make Kirby-ish it's not finished by a long shot but I will grab it and post it.

Tek

Thanks for your input, Tek. Glad that I'm not the only one who likes this stuff. :)

I have a Mother Box drawn up and ready to be sculpted... just need to find the time to do it. :unsure

Looking forward to seeing the gun you started.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back