Any help finding this plaid shirt?

CMB76

Hello everyone. I am a new member here, and have been following and enjoying everyones's wonderful work for a while now. I have been attempting to put a Dawn of the Dead 1979 plaid shirt zombie costume display together for a few years now, but I have not been able to find a screen accurate red plaid shirt. I have been searching vintage plaid for literally two years, including online and thrift shops. I thought it would be an easy find, but there are so many plaid variations out there! I figured if anyone would know anything about it, they would be here. I have included some screen shots, but they are not the best quality. It's all I could find. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. It appears to be a red and maroon or black with subtle white or yellow lines, but hard to tell. I am just about ready to settle for something close.
Screen shot 2015-08-31 at 2.39.19 PM.pngScreen shot 2015-08-31 at 2.42.53 PM.png4959186_std.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back