Limited Run Ant-Man Civil War Helmet **Taking deposits POST 1**

drumguy560

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Alright folks, I am ready to begin taking deposits on these!

Like all of my helmets, I am not selling raw casts, only finished copies. Price is $500 plus shipping. Half is due up front as a deposit, with the remaining balance + shipping due at time of completion.

there is a removable backplate on these that will be held on by magnets. The faceplate is a separate piece that will also be attached via magnets. The helmet will have LEDs in all of the red spots per the movie.

There is still a bit to go on these (screws, the "lights" are just 3d printed place holders, finding the correct foam, etc...) but i think it's ready to begin deposits!

_DSC1545.jpg_DSC1553.jpg_DSC1548.jpg_DSC1552.jpg_DSC1547.jpg_DSC1551.jpg_DSC1546.jpg_DSC1550.jpg

So who wants one!?

-d

Last edited:
Re: Ant Man from Captain America : Civil War Helmet from 3d printed master

Interested! Looks beautiful :), glad you're going to wait for confirmation on the details though just in case haha

Last edited:

X3RO_SHIF7 - cool! Yeah I just want to make sure that I don't mess anything up. The mesh is pretty darn good to what reference is out right now, but I want to make it as accurate as possible, and to do that we need more reference :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I dont mean to be a pest. just want to give my 2 cents based on the limited resources available haha, just noticed some differences in the shape of the helmet from the trailer. hope my pic makes sense - I represented what I'm referring to with the green lines on top of the model image. Just trying to be constructive so your helmets perfect ;-p , green lines are just rough though just to point out the spots I was looking at

Untitled-1.jpg

EDIT, ouuuu teaser trailer from today shows the front of his helmet :D

Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-24.jpg

Last edited:
Re: **NEW RENDERS**Ant Man from Captain America : Civil War Helmet from 3d printed ma

Bump for this update ya'll!

Re: **NEW RENDERS**Ant Man from Captain America : Civil War Helmet from 3d printed ma

Hey all!

Finally got enough reference, thanks to the SH Figuarts advert to get this where I feel comfortable posting about it.

I currently have the 3d model ready to print, and will begin printing very soon, but I wanted to post a thread so I could start to gather interest on the helmet.

The 3d model is currently sitting like this

I want to make this helmet as accurate as possible, so I may wait until the next trailer comes out to get a better look at it. Otherwise it will probably wait until the movie comes out, so I can see if they have any faceplate actuation planned for the character. Though by looking at the mechanical design of the helmet, I can almost GUARANTEE the faceplate opening will be CGI, just like it was in Ant Man (although they at least tried to make it LOOK like it could work, which is why I was able to actually make it work)

Price is TBD on these, but should be about in line with my other offerings.

So who is interested?

****NEW RENDERS BELOW****

Since Hot Toys released their images of their Ant-Man Figure, I have revised the model. I will begin printing it tomorrow and should have some progress pics soon. I will probably tweak it still slightly for MAXIMUM EFFORT (aka accuracy...)

View attachment 611998View attachment 611999

-d

looking good!

more references: http://hollywoodmoviecostumesandpro.../paul-rudds-ant-man-costume-from-captain.html

Last edited:

Bump for one of the most accurate helmets so far!

Last edited:
Re: Ant-Man Civil War Version Helmet From 3d Printed Master **UPDATED RENDERS POST 1*

Bump for a good looking helmet!

Any Idea what the cost is going to be?

Last edited:
Re: Ant-Man Civil War Version Helmet From 3d Printed Master **UPDATED RENDERS POST 1*

bump it up! Check out the newest renders!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back