ANOVOS UPDATE 033022

Ok….so I’m finally putting together an TOS uniform, mentioned previously in another thread….and as I’m surfing the www, I remember the company ANOVOS from previous Comic-Con’s. I’m seeing that they went bankrupt and gotten taken over by rubies subsidiary Denuo Novo. I also read how ANOVOS ripped customers off.

Well, for the hell of it….I searched and found a still Active ANOVOS customer help center for submitting “Requests”. You have to actively register with email address and make your own password to submit the request. You’ll get a verifying email to finish the registration before you can submit the request. Also the website has active clickable pages of other information….you don’t have to register to view.

Frankly, although you can submit requests …. I’m not sure you’ll get an answer.

If not, it’s unusual at least for me, that the website would still be actively lingering and not refer you to the Denuo Novo website,

Perhaps someone here who has a gripe with ANOVOS over Star Trek, Ghostbusters, and Marvel related items, can submit a request and see if it gets answered. You will be required to input your order number in the process.

I don’t know if the above has been mentioned in another thread, but my interest with ANOVOS was some due diligence ancillary information on the TOS Season I Phaser Holster Belt.

Anyway here’s the site…… ANOVOS Help Center

If you get a reply…..please post …. Im curious to see if the “ANOVOS” people still have a pulse and will reply.

Good Luck

Peace

Last edited:
FANATICO Anovos did not go bankrupt and Rubies did not take them over. Anovos lost the Star Wars license and Rubies formed a new company called Denuo Novo which is the new holder of the Star Wars license. Though we are not privy to the exact details, it would seem part of DN getting the Star Wars license was to make Anovos customers whole again either by providing the product Anovos never could or offering them store credit with DN.

FANATICO Anovos did not go bankrupt and Rubies did not take them over. Anovos lost the Star Wars license and Rubies formed a new company called Denuo Novo which is the new holder of the Star Wars license. Though we are not privy to the exact details, it would seem part of DN getting the Star Wars license was to make Anovos customers whole again either by providing the product Anovos never could or offering them store credit with DN.
Thx for the licensing entities clarification.

Then those, who have issues with Star Trek, Ghostbusters, and Marvel ….and not Star Wars, related items should still make an effort to try the still active ANOVOS Help Center linked in my previous post above….for those customers, it’s worth a try imo.

The ANOVOS Help Center URL (ANOVOSproductionsllc.com) is good till 2023…. Last known to be owned by Joseph Salcedo and Dana Gasser

504E63CB-C58A-4659-B890-65C568F0C947.jpeg

Btw ….The URL ANOVOS.com was renewed last June (2022)…Last known to be owned by Joseph Salcedo and Dana Gasser

Funny that if you url search ANOVOS.com…..it points to the Denuo Novo website. Just an observation. Perhaps for ease of business communications…hmmm.

3F5C8988-024C-435A-89A1-64CD198A7023.jpeg

Interesting read (2021) for ANOVOS Star Trek customers……

For STAR TREK Fans, Will DENUO NOVO Be an ANOVOS Do-Over?

Peace

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back