Anovos tos boots?

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just saw where Anovos is trying to do a deal with Willies to offer Boots at a discount.

If you pull this off Jose and Dana you have just leapt in to cult status! :lol

I will be in for another pair so I can retire mine that were made by the old Man himself

Hmmm... I was thinking about ordering the Durans. Somehow I think that even if this does happen, it won't be until 2013. I could really use a pair by April and Willies are up there. So I may have to sit this one out.

I sent them a PM a couple of weeks ago here asking where the best place would be to buy a pair.....this might explain the ensuing silence. ;)

Here's hoping for boots and pants sometime soon!

Tib

Cross your fingers guys - I am trying to work out a pilot program meaning it will be a limited quantity and potentially a one shot deal at a HELL of a price. All parties want to see how this will run which will determine if we maintain a program.

And yes, there is quite the flexibility in the customization in sizing of these boots.

If it's realy a helluva price I will be in for 2 pairs. :lol

They are the most comfortable Boots I have ever worn

Cross your fingers guys - I am trying to work out a pilot program meaning it will be a limited quantity and potentially a one shot deal at a HELL of a price. All parties want to see how this will run which will determine if we maintain a program.

And yes, there is quite the flexibility in the customization in sizing of these boots.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back