ANOVOS just canceled my order!

BBB ratings are a joke but that has already been covered here on this forum!

Go search BBB and it will show: THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED (Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation )
Also there is an Alert and Pattern of complain on the BBB site about them.

They are just taking your preorders, to see how many interested on the item even before they consider to even make the mold. What you are doing is just giving them the preorder money to do other things, like getting interest from the bank, ordering material to build their current run stuff and to build for the mouse's park.

If they go chapter 13, all they will do is to change their name and take the money. The mouse will back them up in the end.

Just order a kit and build your own.

So after 2 years and all that has happened just curious to see if you are happy that you dodged a bullet on this?

Man, ANOVOS is a terrible company.

I ordered an original stormtrooper helmet more than a year and a half ago, and was patiently waiting for most of that time. Most recently, I continue to see them introducing all kinds of new products, without fulfilling their obligations to people like me who had given them money long ago.

That makes me somewhat less patient: it's like, why are you working on new stuff, when you can't even clear the backlog from more than a year ago?? So I've been reminding them in the Facebook comments that some of us have been waiting and waiting and WAITING for the products they've been promised. Their answers have been uniformly useless: "Please bring this up with our customer service," outside of the public forum that makes them look bad. But when I contact customer service, I get "We thank you for your patience; the helmet shipped with the [much more expensive] armor kit is different; thank you for your patience; thank you for your patience." Exactly what a fraudulent, pyramid-scheme-like outfit would say.

Today, I bitched them out on FB once again.

Just checked my email, and they've cancelled my order "at my request." Well, that's a lie: I did not request that cancellation. I want the original stormtrooper helmet that I paid for in May, 2015!

ANOVOS is a terrible, terrible company.

I haven't given this much thought in the past couple of years, and I haven't kept up with the saga (I'll have to go back through the thread and see what's been going on), so I guess that's a qualified, "I suppose I am?"

I'd still like to have a stormtrooper helmet, but I don't *need* a helmet.

Anovos is not issuing refunds OR cancellations now

I haven't given this much thought in the past couple of years, and I haven't kept up with the saga (I'll have to go back through the thread and see what's been going on), so I guess that's a qualified, "I suppose I am?"

I'd still like to have a stormtrooper helmet, but I don't *need* a helmet.

Ooh. That doesn't sound good. I suppose I'm glad I didn't get stuck in limbo, but there's no sense of schadenfreude toward those people who have put up their money in good faith. That sucks!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back