ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

so if you look at it closely, everything is the same as before and only the name has changed and they are free of all obligat

so if you look at it closely, everything is the same as before and only the name has changed and they are free of all obligations?
If that is the case then you mean they will take your money and not deliver products? If yes, than that would be "the same as before", and you would be correct.

DarthJones: have you had any of your old Anovos orders fulfilled by Denuo Novo yet? If so, does it meet your expectation?
Nothing. Nada. I asked about getting a timeline just for my product timeline and they said “this year.” DN I think came out of the gate strong but it has slowed so much.

I fear that product timelines will become meaningless with this company too.

Everyone should be extremely careful with placing orders with any pre-release product. As many of you did, I got bit bad by Anovos with 3 different orders for several different products that they kept pushing the timeline of release back by and by the time the company folded, my credit card company said too much time had elapsed since I initially placed the orders to file a chargeback claim. So that's how I ended up being out $2100 with Anovos and no products in hand. I'll never do that again with any company, no matter how good or solid they make the pre-release stuff seem.

I thought someone posted that they are some sort of ‘project managers’ at DN.
That doesn’t sound like karma to me. It sounds like jobs for the boys with zero culpability or responsibility on their part.

I'll have to dig back and check, but it was something like "asset managers" or similar. DN is making stuff at the Macallan, Texas, facility Anovos set up, with the molds and patterns and instructions and ad copy and I'm pretty sure at least some of the raw materials originally purchased by Anovos for manufacture. I know all the tells on my FOTK confirm it was pulled from the same bucks as the ones Anovos showed us in the update they sent out back in... what was it, 2019? That apparently mostly got yoinked for Rise of the Resistance. Those are all Anovos assets that they had to turn over to DN. I don't know that they got compensated for much, if any. Their "job" was to give all the stuff Lucasfilm gave them to the new license-holders. They don't actually work for DN.[/I]

Saw this on Sell Geek on one of the Trek baseball caps:

1667407079535.png

I have not heard anything about this, but I will enquire. A lot of those items on the first couple pages are definitely Anovos offerings. I don't see some of the biggies, though, like the actual uniforms.

@ JOATRASH-Close but not accurate. Sell Geek has indicated that they have gotten unclaimed inventory from the original manufacturer in the shape of Trek Bomber jackets. They did the same thing last year with original Galactica jackets. I got my jacket that way and it did indeed have an Anovos label in it. Looks like the same thing this time around but with the Trek jackets. Go search facebook for a "Anovos boycott" group and ask to join if you want to be more up to date on this.

Last edited:
Good luck with that !

Looks like sell geek bought the inventory that Anogos never paid for, sucks but there it is….
Spack, where is this? I didn't see them anywhere on the site. I've got one of the bomber jackets on preorder from Anovos, and I do not like the idea of someone else getting something I paid for...
It's a private group but they are there. When you find it, ask to join. It seems to me but not 100% sure that Sell Geek is not claiming to have jackets that already have orders tied to them. They claim another business entity is working with those. From what I read, it does not sound like someone else will be getting the jacket you paid for.

So the strangest thing happened today -- I go out to my mailbox to get the mail and inside is a package that feels like a hat. Sure enough, I open it and it's an ANOVOS NX-01 hat, which was part of an order I placed in October 2018 that never got fulfilled. The return address label simply says it's from "Ozymandias Fulfillment" with an address of 5776D Lindero Con Rd, #195, Westlake Village, CA 91362. Given that ANOVOS folded a while ago, I'm very surprised that at least some parts of some orders are now, at least partly in my case, being fulfilled. Makes me wonder if other things that I ordered will randomly show up. Not counting on it, but one can hope.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back