ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Seriously? My post was moved here? Why?? My order is no longer an Anovos order. It is now a Denuo Novo order as they took it over and Denuo isn't offering me my refund, which I've been owed on this order for two years for a five year non delivered product.

And no, Denuo is certainly not being "generous" offering me store credit as if they're fulfilling these unfulfilled Anovos orders out of the goodness of their hearts. It's their responsibility now, and they're not living up to it.

Last edited:
It's time to separate out Denuonovo from the ANOVOS discussion. Moving forward we ask that you keep this thread focused on ANOVOS and use other threads to discuss new Denuonovo products/pre-orders. Someone should start a thread dealing with the ANOVOS Star Wars orders that have now been taken over by Denuonovo.

There are three things taking place...

1) ANOVOS, the state of the company (if any) and outstanding orders for items that are not Star Wars related (this thread going forward).

2) Denuonovo taking over outstanding ANOVOS Star Wars orders (should be a new thread).

3) New Denuonovo items (threads created in the same way as any other new offerings from a licensee).
EDIT: Looks like there is already a thread Denuo Novo discussion (current and pre-releases).

Seriously? My post was moved here? Why?? My order is no longer an Anovos order. It is now a Denuo Novo order as they took it over and Denuo isn't offering me my refund, which I've been owed on this order for two years for a five year non delivered product.

And no, Denuo is certainly not being "generous" offering me store credit as if they're fulfilling these unfulfilled Anovos orders out of the goodness of their hearts. It's their responsibility now, and they're not living up to it.
If you missed my previous post here, I have quoted it above. If you would like to start a new thread with complaints about Denuo Novo (as mentioned in point 2) please go ahead and do so.

How many people here would totally forfeit everything owed to you by Anovos?
just to be there in person, to watch, Joe Salcedo and Dana Gasser being paraded into a prison in orange jump suits carrying their blankets,
with all the inmates shouting and banging on the bars yelling FRESH MEAT! FRESH MEAT! FRESH MEAT!

Because that's what they deserve and the look on their faces would be PRICELESS!

Not just because you already lost the money as soon as you placed an order, add in the years of waiting, the frustration and anger and the time wasted trying to contact someone and being totally ignored.

Last edited:
just to be there in person, to watch, Joe Salcedo and Dana Gasser being paraded into a prison in orange jump suits carrying their blankets,
with all the inmates shouting and banging on the bars yelling FRESH MEAT! FRESH MEAT! FRESH MEAT!

Because that's what they deserve and the look on their faces would be PRICELESS!

Not just because you already lost the money as soon as you placed an order, add in the years of waiting, the frustration and anger and the time wasted trying to contact someone and being totally ignored.
Have you ever tried reaching out to these people on Facebook ?

I don't actually agree with you. I think they are being reasonable. We can agree to disagree. RPF seems to be a lot less toxic than it was for a while. Even though I don't agree I totally understand your frustration.
Yes it will be an inconvenience, but why not simply use your credit to get one of the current, or upcoming items and then sell or trade it?

Just an idea. I hope it works out.

In 6 years I’ve tried everything, many,many,many,many times and yes I tried the Anovos Facebook page.

I tried everything in 6 years, many,many,many times and yes I tried Anovos Facebook and asked the new company about Star Trek items. They aren’t doing anything for the Star Trek people.

I don't actually agree with you. I think they are being reasonable. We can agree to disagree. RPF seems to be a lot less toxic than it was for a while. Even though I don't agree I totally understand your frustration.
Yes it will be an inconvenience, but why not simply use your credit to get one of the current, or upcoming items and then sell or trade it?

Just an idea. I hope it works out.
They aren’t doing anything for the Star Trek people. They stole $40,000 from that one guy, and hundreds of thousands if dollars combined from others, that’s a crime worth of the worst prison sentence, with lots of “prisoner love” included.

The fact that the new company is filling Star Wars orders has nothing to do Dana and Joe making amends, its not coming out of their pockets, they are keeping all the money they ran with, and Denuo Novo isn’t doing it out of compassion, this is obviously part of the deal for them to acquire the Star Wars license

Last edited:
In 6 years I’ve tried everything, many,many,many,many times and yes I tried the Anovos Facebook page.

I tried everything in 6 years, many,many,many times and yes I tried Anovos Facebook and asked the new company about Star Trek items. They aren’t doing anything for the Star Trek people.

They aren’t doing anything for the Star Trek people. They stole $40,000 from that one guy, and hundreds of thousands if dollars combined from others, that’s a crime worth of the worst prison sentence, with lots of “prisoner love” included.
The fact that the new company is filling orders has nothing to do Dana and Joe making amends and Denuo Novo isn’t doing it out of compassion, this is obviously part of the deal for them to acquire the Star Wars liscense
It is remarkable that they seem to have just walked away from that level of fraud ? No contacted them directly not the company .

It is remarkable that they seem to have just walked away from that level of fraud ? No contacted them directly not the company .
This can still catch up to them, they should not be allowed to keep any personal assets they acquired during or after the time they were at Anovos. There are several lawsuits still in play, what they need to do is combine everything into one big class action lawsuit rather than all these little ones. I was involved in one but it lost traction when many of the star Wars people got their orders filled by the new company, since then I have heard nothing and no further meetings have been called by the law firm.

Well Denuo has posted the FOTK costume kits for pre-order and speculates "in stock" Q2 of this year. So anyone who has that on order with Anovos SHOULD be hearing something soon I imagine. If not already and posted above somewhere?

Screw this company, Anovos, and Disney. I had an order unfulfilled by Anovos from five years ago. I asked for a refund two ears ago, and was given the runaround by Anovos before being completely ghosted by them. I asked Denuo about my refund, and now they're saying they can only give me store credit. When I made that preorder, Anovos was offering full refunds for preorders. I want my money back. And if I can't get my money back, I want to make it as known as possible about how sleazy Disney's licensees are acting.
Disney can yell at them, probably sue them, and pull their license. Two of those three have already been done.

The issue i have with Disney is took 5+ years of not delivering squat for them to take action.

They didn't buy the company, they got the license after Anovos lost it. Huge difference. I'm sure there's a deal in place with Disney that they get paid for orders from Anovos once they ship or something. Wouldn't surprise me if if they weren't given the list of outstanding orders and told 'bill us for anyone on this list'. I'm sure a very small part of this is 'see, we can full fill orders, you can trust us going forward' as well. They aren't going to hand out cash if they have no one of getting reimbursed. You not getting cash back is not going to be on Denuo Novo. That's solely on Anovos.

Plus how are Joe and Dana supposed to live comfortably if they give every ones money back?
LOL!!!!!! Very dry of you... ;)

FYI, there is a new thread called "Anovos Star Wars orders being fulfilled by Denuo Novo." I know that because the site sectioned off my last comment here in order to start it!

Anyway, you'll see it somewhere here or not.

Here is the link for that thread.

That link has also been added to the previous post regarding future Anovos / Denuo Novo posts.

I would bring the popcorn!!

Or....we get to see this AND we get everything sent to us by DN super soon.

One can always hope.

I would be so very surprised if these two guys show up at Celebration. I'll be looking for them for sure - just to watch hubris and faux pas collide. If I were at Disney I would bar them entry.

Or....we get to see this AND we get everything sent to us by DN super soon.

One can always hope.

I would be so very surprised if these two guys show up at Celebration. I'll be looking for them for sure - just to watch hubris and faux pas collide. If I were at Disney I would bar them entry.
DarthJones: have you had any of your old Anovos orders fulfilled by Denuo Novo yet? If so, does it meet your expectation?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back