ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

FYI to order the EFX helmet from Sideshow is under $40 in shipping. Same rough distance to my house. I sent an email asking what other options there are.
As far as I can tell Denuo Novo is using the same rate regardless of where you are in the US. Maybe that only applies to the lower 48.

Okay Denoovo says they "fully intend" to make the Kylo costumes but do not have a timeline yet. They say they are making "good progress" on it but site the complexity as something to overcome.

I am also told that a timeline will be communicated at some point.

In other news I did have a court order against Anovos for the entire purchase price (plus court fees) but their tactic was to ignore it of course. Disrespect for professionalism, customers, and now the law - they apparently think ghosting is a legit business tactic as they have consistently used it throughout.

I could go after them but thinking too I can just sell the Kylo if I don't like it - or still get store credit from Nedoovo.

I received my replacement Denuo Novo First Order Flametrooper helmet. The lines on this one are much better. The lines appear to be hand painted.

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_1.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_2.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_3.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_4.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_5.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_6.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_7.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_8.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_9.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_10.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_11.jpg

Denuo_Novo_FO_Flametrooper_12.jpg

Okay Denoovo says they "fully intend" to make the Kylo costumes but do not have a timeline yet. They say they are making "good progress" on it but site the complexity as something to overcome.

I am also told that a timeline will be communicated at some point.

In other news I did have a court order against Anovos for the entire purchase price (plus court fees) but their tactic was to ignore it of course. Disrespect for professionalism, customers, and now the law - they apparently think ghosting is a legit business tactic as they have consistently used it throughout.

I could go after them but thinking too I can just sell the Kylo if I don't like it - or still get store credit from Nedoovo.
This one guy took a credit from them and no kidding got 5 mando helmets from them. He just is selling them bit by bit on eBay. The Kylo suit they were gonna make isn’t all that accurate. I mean parts of it are of course but other parts aren’t. I was told by my Garrison it wouldn’t be approved with the undertunic the way it was. I ended up having a custom one made and I couldn’t be happier with it. I do know they are planning on rereleasing the helmet and doing the cracked one as well.
Darkside costumes on Etsy made my stuff. The hooded robes were by Maxi using JJs fabric. That is the Anovos helmet although I am currently printing my own so I can sell this one off.
C14D6DCC-96FA-446B-B3A1-0CB96936978E.jpeg
25D195ED-C472-4BFC-BAF6-A2B92B1AB99E.jpeg

This one guy took a credit from them and no kidding got 5 mando helmets from them. He just is selling them bit by bit on eBay. The Kylo suit they were gonna make isn’t all that accurate. I mean parts of it are of course but other parts aren’t. I was told by my Garrison it wouldn’t be approved with the undertunic the way it was. I ended up having a custom one made and I couldn’t be happier with it. I do know they are planning on rereleasing the helmet and doing the cracked one as well.
Darkside costumes on Etsy made my stuff. The hooded robes were by Maxi using JJs fabric. That is the Anovos helmet although I am currently printing my own so I can sell this one off. View attachment 1543489View attachment 1543490
Nice! Also just learned about Darkside Costumes because of your post, so thanks for that!

Thank you, drftfan! Darkside costumes is the absolute best entity at putting this outfit together in my opinion. And I love it. I do think the final Kylo is slated to be more accurate than the photos we have (from Anovos) come show time but what a nightmare, huh?!

But the idea of 5 Mandos or other for cash does definitely nag at me.

Funny - on the Anovos pics. there is a huge difference between the Premiere Kylo photos they show and the later Standard Kylo photos.

An odd thing happened. Someone on the Facebook Anovos group just got a set of Anovos Star Trek WoK pips in the mail... apparently sent by Anovos!
Yep. They still have Trek and BSG, near as I know. Pulled web site has had me scratching my head -- I can only assume it's to give them time to catch up with outstanding orders.

there's something new again. The prototype picture doesn't look very nice for my opinion, it looks a bit cheap... let's see if more details follow

STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER™ KYLO REN™ HELMET (PRE-ORDER)​

It's time to separate out Denuonovo from the ANOVOS discussion. Moving forward we ask that you keep this thread focused on ANOVOS and use other threads to discuss new Denuonovo products/pre-orders. Someone should start a thread dealing with the ANOVOS Star Wars orders that have now been taken over by Denuonovo.

There are three things taking place...

1) ANOVOS, the state of the company (if any) and outstanding orders for items that are not Star Wars related (this thread going forward).

2) Denuonovo taking over outstanding ANOVOS Star Wars orders (should be a new thread).
EDIT: Thread started. Anovos Star Wars orders being fullfilled by Denuo Novo

3) New Denuonovo items (threads created in the same way as any other new offerings from a licensee).
EDIT: Looks like there is already a thread Denuo Novo discussion (current and pre-releases).

Sounds good.

Most everything Anovos has been stated really. It is difficult to find any developments where the company the company in question was financially dependent on ghosting people.

But we can certainly repeat ourselves, right?

An odd thing happened. Someone on the Facebook Anovos group just got a set of Anovos Star Trek WoK pips in the mail... apparently sent by Anovos!
This post is a pefect example of what belongs in this thread moving forward.

You can, of course, still use this thread to state your displeasure with Anovos if you feel compelled to continue to do so (this is a general statement and not direct at the member I quoted :)).

That makes sense. Anovos still has Star Trek and BSG, at least. The old web domain is now Denuo Novo's. I imagine the remnants of Anovos are still trying to pull everything back together. I don't know when/if they'll reassert any kind of web presence. I haven't wanted to bug John while he's been sorting all this out. I just have faith that I will get my "bomber jacket".

That makes sense. Anovos still has Star Trek and BSG, at least. The old web domain is now Denuo Novo's. I imagine the remnants of Anovos are still trying to pull everything back together. I don't know when/if they'll reassert any kind of web presence. I haven't wanted to bug John while he's been sorting all this out. I just have faith that I will get my "bomber jacket".
Fingers crossed for you, I ordered TNG ops and command premier line tunics in January last year and have pretty much given up hope. The Spock TOS premier tunic I actually received was some of the worst quality I’d seen, had to get a seamstress to correct it.

Screw this company, Anovos, and Disney. I had an order unfulfilled by Anovos from five years ago. I asked for a refund two ears ago, and was given the runaround by Anovos before being completely ghosted by them. I asked Denuo about my refund, and now they're saying they can only give me store credit. When I made that preorder, Anovos was offering full refunds for preorders. I want my money back. And if I can't get my money back, I want to make it as known as possible about how sleazy Disney's licensees are acting.

Screw this company, Anovos, and Disney. I had an order unfulfilled by Anovos from five years ago. I asked for a refund two ears ago, and was given the runaround by Anovos before being completely ghosted by them. I asked Denuo about my refund, and now they're saying they can only give me store credit. When I made that preorder, Anovos was offering full refunds for preorders. I want my money back. And if I can't get my money back, I want to make it as known as possible about how sleazy Disney's licensees are acting.
Take it to the Anovos thread per the Admins. I am sorry about your situation but Denuo has no obligation to give you money another company took from you. Them offering you store credit is more than generous whether you agree with it or not.

Take it to the Anovos thread per the Admins. I am sorry about your situation but Denuo has no obligation to give you money another company took from you. Them offering you store credit is more than generous whether you agree with it or not.
Ummm, of course they do have an obligation. They've taken on the previous orders of Anovos as their responsibility. My order is still unfulfilled, and has been due a refund for two years. Denuo does not even currently offer the items I placed an order for all those years ago. If they have the resources to supposedly fulfill my order (god knows when), they have the resources to finally give me the refund I'm owed.

Ummm, of course they do have an obligation. They've taken on the previous orders of Anovos as their responsibility. My order is still unfulfilled, and has been due a refund for two years. Denuo does not even currently offer the items I placed an order for all those years ago. If they have the resources to supposedly fulfill my order (god knows when), they have the resources to finally give me the refund I'm owed.
I'm on your side, dude. For years here it is as if some folk here want to say that anything other than a slow, calm, and concessionary response is somehow immature. In my experience Anovos was arrogant, unprofessional, deceitful, and run by inexperience. They will always have a moral obligation to make us whole (even after we are made whole) but they do not have a legal obligation. We all suspect here that Disney was able to get rid of them and create a new entity through which they would fulfill all the backorders. Is it "more than generous?" No. It is the bare minimum. It only seems more than generous in a culture where money folk cut n run without consequence.

Myself, I am very glad that Disney arranged for this. It means someone human is working there. They cannot directly admit to involvement for fear of establishing precedence but we all suspect that this is what is going on.

I do feel that the folk at Anovos could have been far more financially and professionally - all legally of course - harmed in our favor here to speed things up. It would not have been a bad thing but at least they lost the Star Wars license.

What also shows in this is the degree to which those at Disney made a mistake in granting that license to that company - they need better decision makers in arena maybe.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back