ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Does anybody want to be the guinea pig and buy the Jango helmet from Xcoser?
In short, no. In long, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

At this point I don't trust those guys to open a can of sardines that's already open. I'd rather spend the time and effort to run down an old Rubies Jango two-piece.

In an email response, Denoonoov says they have "NO" connection to Xcoser in any way.

Which in some ways seems obvious but nice to have an official statement.

They suggested contacting the licensor for any further information.

I did include a link to the Xcoser Kylo for them to see/ examine.
Well that isn’t really Anovos though. Correct me if I am wrong but it is an entirely new company with new management? Any agreement would have been in place a few years ago.

Does anybody want to be the guinea pig and buy the Jango helmet from Xcoser?
I ordered the Xcoser Jango helmet and FO Snowtrooper helmet on December 7th. I paid extra for Express Shipping ( 2-7 Working Days ). On December 16th the order still said "Unfulfilled" so I emailed them asking for status. Both product pages still said the items were "In stock". They replied "Thank you very much for buying our products, we have these two products are self-developed products, temporarily out of stock. We can also give you a 10% discount coupon when they are in stock.". On December 24th the FO Snowtrooper page shows "Sold out" but the Jango helmet page still says "In stock". My order still says "Unfulfilled".

I ordered the Xcoser Jango helmet and FO Snowtrooper helmet on December 7th. I paid extra for Express Shipping ( 2-7 Working Days ). On December 16th the order still said "Unfulfilled" so I emailed them asking for status. Both product pages still said the items were "In stock". They replied "Thank you very much for buying our products, we have these two products are self-developed products, temporarily out of stock. We can also give you a 10% discount coupon when they are in stock.". On December 24th the FO Snowtrooper page shows "Sold out" but the Jango helmet page still says "In stock". My order still says "Unfulfilled".
Based on everything we’ve seen and heard; I’d say shut this deal down asap. Cancel the order, get a refund. If no refund by next Tuesday, contact your CC company.

Based on everything we’ve seen and heard; I’d say shut this deal down asap. Cancel the order, get a refund. If no refund by next Tuesday, contact your CC company.
I won't give it much longer.

What else has been seen and heard other than some complaints about the quality of the cheaper items they offer?

Bobamaker's is great. I went with Wasted Fett for mine. Cold cast, lineage, and $300 less than Bobamaker. I'm still really curious to see what the final product from Anovos looks like
Anovos never took orders for the Jango helmet as far as I know. If Denuo Novo makes it, it will probably be quite a while since they are focusing on the items that people already paid for.

That was one reason I didn't order the Kylo suit from them. I bought a Mando for Halloween this year. Because of their terrible size chart I ordered the wrong size.
I placed a second order for a larger size and went to return the first one. They didn't ship the second order and refused to take back the first. They said they were producing the second one and I assume that was true... but I was running out of time to get it together. I ended up buying a flight suit from an ebay seller that I ended up using. I did get my money back for the unsent order from them. But I did end up filing a Paypal claim so they would pay attention.

I decided to cancel the Xcoser Jango and FO Snowtrooper helmet order. The information on the website and what they say in emails appears to be inconsistent.

I attempted to cancel the order with the Cancel link on the order page. After clicking on the Cancel link it waits a while then returns "504 Gateway Time-out". I have sent them an email requesting a cancellation. I will give it a few days. If there is no response I will contact Paypal.

It is obvious they copied the information from the Anovos product pages. I don't know if the product they plan on delivering is based on anything from Anovos or not. Either way the website is misleading saying a product is in stock when it isn't.

I sent Denuo Novo an email with photos of the lines on Dec 6th. No response yet. I will add another post when there is a reply.

Does anyone have a suggestion for cleaning up the edges of the black lines if I do it myself?

Did they get back to you about the shoddy finishing on the FlameTrooper?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back