ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Exeact same deal with me , also ordered on april 21. And got shipment notice this morning ( actually two weeks after i cancelled but obviously that didnt take )
im having it shipped to florida as im on vacation here now , but before i left Norway i got so stressed out about the lack of communication and shipping notice that i actually bought another from a guy in Germany here on the junkyard .
So i guess i have two then
Considering putting one of them up for sale in tve junkyard myself , as i will be able to do both US and european shipping relatively cheap depending on witch one i sell

Heh, eerily similar situation.:) At least it's coming! :thumbsup

I don't think I've seen this posted on here, but Amazon has an absolutely amazing deal on the FO helmet at the moment.
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Awakens-Stormtrooper-Helmet/dp/B0185W3R0O

As some may remember, I went back and forth on this helmet many times, preordering and cancelling more than a few times.. but I've got to say.. Now that I was able to purchase it through AMAZON and NOT Anovos, I'm super happy with the piece. It is very light, and some of the seams don't match up perfectly, but for $150? You can't beat it.

Now I'm just hoping I'll pass on the Kylo helmet this time around and it will end up discounted on Amazon as well!

Here is a quick WIP shot of it getting dirtied up to replicate the look of the Propshop lid.. Still a lot more work to go.
image.jpeg

It's kind of odd that the Amazon listing doesn't state the manufacturer. Anovos is specified in the Q&A part, but not in the item details.

I wonder if this is just a sale, they have too many in stock, or they are somehow different. Anovos themselves have not reduced the price.

It's kind of odd that the Amazon listing doesn't state the manufacturer. Anovos is specified in the Q&A part, but not in the item details.

I wonder if this is just a sale, they have too many in stock, or they are somehow different. Anovos themselves have not reduced the price.

I can say for sure they have no differences from the product you'd recieve from Anovos.. It is the exact same piece, and even comes in the same Anovos box as all their other products.

If I had to guess? A lot of canceled pre-orders and poor sales.. Throw them up through a trusted seller at a huge discount? They'll move the product. Just wanted to throw it out there for any other RPFers that don't want to pay the (IMO) ridiculous Anovos price. :)

I don't know... there seems a lot of things are mixed up with the Rubies Deluxe helmet, even in the reviews.

And "Manufacturer recommended age 15 - 20 years" ?

It's the Anovos helmet. As long as you buy directly from Amazon (ships from and sold by Amazon) you will get the Anovos helmet.

After some gift card leftover and some Discover cash back bonus, I just ordered it for 103 shipped.

I got my Han Solo Holster Rig!!!

APRIL FOOLS!!!!
Sorry the joke is late, I ordered the joke from Anovos too. ;)

Keep the faith folks. :p

Awe! That wasn't nice :lol

I was so happy that someone finally got that thing. I did like that "ordered the joke from ANOVOS" bit. However, if that was true, it'd still be waiting on packaging or safety testing, & you wouldn't have gotten it yet. :p

I ordered the stormtrooper helmet last July. Since I had no idea when I would actually receive it, last week I put a ticket in to cancel. Within a day I had a form to fill out and then was refunded a few days later. I'd love to have the helmet but plan on waiting until they are shipping items out quickly to purchase it.

I can say for sure they have no differences from the product you'd recieve from Anovos.. It is the exact same piece, and even comes in the same Anovos box as all their other products.

If I had to guess? A lot of canceled pre-orders and poor sales.. Throw them up through a trusted seller at a huge discount? They'll move the product. Just wanted to throw it out there for any other RPFers that don't want to pay the (IMO) ridiculous Anovos price. :)
just to confirm , here is what i got from amazon today .
And on another note this one actually feels like a helmet , as opposed to the one in the anh trooper kit witch is flimsy to say the least .
The thickness of the plastic in this one must be three or four times that of the anh one , thumbs up from my side :)
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Got mine. It came in three boxes. The helmet box inside the anovos box inside the amazon box. It was huge. The Anovos box had a big gouge in the bottom but it didn't happen on the way to me because the amazon box was perfect. Very nice helmet for 100 bucks. No flaws that I could see.

image.jpeg

So nice I bought it twice. :D
Both came as described above.. Anovos Box, Anovos Shipping Box, and then Amazon box.
Both helmets are flawless.. I had been on the look out for major gaps, and the "forehead ripple" some copies have, but it appears I got lucky. Both are great. I may be crazy, but the new helmet is shaped just a little bit differently from the first helmet I got and I really dig it...

The Bloody helmet will be headed to its new home in the near future.. And this new one is looking a tad too clean.. We'll have to fix that. ;)
Don't mind the crappy cell phone photo.. Can't be bothered to get the nice pretty ones. If you haven't seen it, check out my thread. :)

Last edited:
Today is the first day of Q3 2016. Yesterday they updated their update list so let us see if they can really deliver Q3 2016 items in the next 3 months.

http://www.anovos.com/pages/star-wars-updates

The item I have been keeping my eye on is this one:

*Han Solo Classic Trilogy Holster Belt Rig: Production complete. Awaiting final packaging and product safety testing for clearance. Current estimated delivery: Q3 2016

It has now been over two years since ordering for an item that was suppose to be delivered in Fall of 2014. It was the second Star Wars preorder item. Additionally, the status above regarding testing and packaging has been basically the same status for about 9 months now with no progress. When it first stated such a status, it was early November 2015 with a promise of late November 2015. Basically the testing and safety issues that were originally going to be resolved in late Nov 2015 is now 7 months with no progress.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back