ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Here's the helmet removed still in the bag.

It's not a fancy bag, but it's pretty nice. As I said, i don't know what was being done last year so, if nothing else, it was a surprise to me. But the fancy product box seems to be a thing of the past.

Attachments

• 20210831_171118.jpg
    20210831_171118.jpg
    776.7 KB · Views: 133
And now, the helmet. I'm sure it's the same as the Anovos one's of last year. The interior is lined and padded throughout - but it's all black and didn't photograph very well. If someone wants to see that, let me know and maybe gimme some lighting tips and i'll see what I can do.

And it IS bigger than the DP. The DP sitting on the table was noticeably smaller by at least a couple inches i'd say. Comes with additional padding as well.

Another surprise....in theory, Mando coming tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20210831_171259.jpg
    20210831_171259.jpg
    786.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 20210831_171305.jpg
    20210831_171305.jpg
    740.3 KB · Views: 164
  • 20210831_171315.jpg
    20210831_171315.jpg
    815.4 KB · Views: 167
And now, the helmet. I'm sure it's the same as the Anovos one's of last year. The interior is lined and padded throughout - but it's all black and didn't photograph very well. If someone wants to see that, let me know and maybe gimme some lighting tips and i'll see what I can do.

And it IS bigger than the DP. The DP sitting on the table was noticeably smaller by at least a couple inches i'd say. Comes with additional padding as well.

Bravo Dude!! Bravo!!! :D

The first real step in the right direction since many, many posts ago!

Last edited:
Holy cow!!!!!!!!! I’m so happy for you man!!!
I have so many reactions!

Packing peanuts are the bane of our existence, but after what we’ve been through?…. I think I’d poor ’em all out on the floor, take my clothes off, & roll in ‘em!

& a fancy bag?! Come on! I’m geeking out over a freaking bag here!

BUT, most importantly….. you HAVE the helmet! & it’s gorgeous!!

Thank you for the photos! & congratulations on actually receiving this piece! :love:(y)

Here's the helmet removed still in the bag.

It's not a fancy bag, but it's pretty nice. As I said, i don't know what was being done last year so, if nothing else, it was a surprise to me. But the fancy product box seems to be a thing of the past.
That bag with the logo is an upgrade from the plain velvet the one I received from Anovos for my RG. congrats

as expected it looks like the anovos
IMG_5950.JPG

pics of mine for comparison
IMG_5951 2.JPG
IMG_5952.JPG

The card that comes with it is 1:1 the classic Anovos design only with a new logo. I almost think that when the death of Anovos was looming and the resurrection / renaming by Denuo Novo was planned, nothing more was delivered by Anovos and the products were all "parked" and repackaged. Suddenly Denuo Novo appears like Phoenix from the ashes and is now the hero of many fooled Anovo customers, because suddenly they can deliver. Can't imagine a better start for a high quality prop company? *LOL* Good marketing respect :cool:

I hope it continues like this and many of the Anovos customers finally get their goods. Let's see how long this goes well ...

The card that comes with it is 1:1 the classic Anovos design only with a new logo. I almost think that when the death of Anovos was looming and the resurrection / renaming by Denuo Novo was planned, nothing more was delivered by Anovos and the products were all "parked" and repackaged. Suddenly Denuo Novo appears like Phoenix from the ashes and is now the hero of many fooled Anovo customers, because suddenly they can deliver. Can't imagine a better start for a high quality prop company? *LOL* Good marketing respect :cool:

I hope it continues like this and many of the Anovos customers finally get their goods. Let's see how long this goes well ...
I think that's fair...Anovos stacked up a bunch of stuff after being told to stop and these guys mailed it out...it's possible. Or they took over a good while ago and got it out now. The stitched in tag looks to have the new logo in it so...not sure what that means for the options. I don't care honestly. I have it and it was what was promised. And that started 5 years ago with an FOTK order that i gave up on at the 4 year mark...oy, just glad there's light at the end of the tunnel finally.

I agree it is great news that Denuo Novo has started shipping product, but people making it sound like Anovos delivered nothing for years is simply not true. I received the below 4 products in 2020 and 2021 from Anovos. Not surprisingly these are most of the items Denuo Novo started with. Other than the Flame Trooper they have restarted production of items that were recently in production. This is great but I will be more impressed when we start seeing things like the First Order Stormtrooper kit and X-Wing pilot helmets.

The Mandalorian™ Helmet - February 2020
ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS™ STORY Imperial Officer Hat - July 2020
Imperial Royal Guard™ Helmet - August 2020
ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS™ STORY Shoretrooper Helmet - March 2021

The communication is way better. They actually respond within a reasonable amount of time. A response I just received states "We only have six products available currently but will have many more by the end of the year.". I am optimistic that they will be able to deliver on most of the products. I wouldn't be surprised if a few end up being cancelled.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back