ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Still waiting on the Cassian Jacket. Good Lord let it come out one of these years. It'll be interesting if they are set-up at SW Celebration in April.

Maybe it’s because I purchased items using the partial.ly payment plan, but I received both of my refund within a week.

Yeah, yeah I realise I should have known better, especially after being bitten by these guys before, but with the recent 30% off and having black Imperial pants in my size, I thought what could go wrong?

So I ordered, then get an email today- nope they won’t ship, as the UK isn’t in the territories covered???

That’s fine, their rules...BUT TELL ME WHY THEY COULD SHIP A PAIR OF THE OLIVE GREEN PANTS TO ME, LAST MONTH?

Sorry for shouting!

Yeah, yeah I realise I should have known better, especially after being bitten by these guys before, but with the recent 30% off and having black Imperial pants in my size, I thought what could go wrong?

So I ordered, then get an email today- nope they won’t ship, as the UK isn’t in the territories covered???

That’s fine, their rules...BUT TELL ME WHY THEY COULD SHIP A PAIR OF THE OLIVE GREEN PANTS TO ME, LAST MONTH?

Sorry for shouting!
Imperial boots offers a officers uniform. I've got their X-Wing set, which is the same one RS props is selling, and have been really happy with the quality of it.

Anyone heard any recent news on the R1 General Merrick helmet?

I ordered it after getting the Rey X-Wing as thought it'd be a quick/simple repaint slam-dunk, but it’s got to be over a year late now. Very frustrating!

Cheers

Jez

Very bad experience with ANOVOS...I bought on 19/09/2018 Three Set Bundle Han Solo™ Holster Belt Items ...On the website they wrote "In Stock" for each items...No shipping informations after 2 months, I wrote them before and they said It would be shipped and It is not shipped...I asked for a full refund...I don't know If I will have my money back or the pieces I ordered one day...

So "in stock" on the Anovos website means : "May be It's in stock and we are just ok to take your money and offer you a bad service...with no informations about shipping delays...".

This is the last time I order something on the Anovos website...I didn't know all these problems before...This is not serious at all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone heard any recent news on the R1 General Merrick helmet?

I ordered it after getting the Rey X-Wing as thought it'd be a quick/simple repaint slam-dunk, but it’s got to be over a year late now. Very frustrating!

Cheers

Jez
Checking the shipping calendar, it looks like that along with most of the items are being pushed until December 21st or next year.

Still Fall '18 on the Luke Helmet. Fingers crossed. I'd really love to dodge a bullet on my first and only purchase with them. :/
Well the gold leader helmet was due in the summer and before the Luke helmet and its been delayed to winter. Not to bum you out or anything, but I would be surprised if it came out first being that the other helmet was due first, but what do I know.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've got the Blue Leader, Red Leader, and Luke X-Wing helmet pre-ordered through Entertainment Earth. I pre-ordered them as they were announced, It was my hope that these come out with some time in between. Don't really want to drop $1100 on 3 helmets at once.

I've got the Blue Leader, Red Leader, and Luke X-Wing helmet pre-ordered through Entertainment Earth. I pre-ordered them as they were announced, It was my hope that these come out with some time in between. Don't really want to drop $1100 on 3 helmets at once.

Same here. Hopefully they will be spaced far enough apart.

Sharp-eyed students of ANOVOS practices have noticed that the pages for items get quietly updated with no fanfare right before stuff starts shipping out -- usually a price hike from the pre-order price to the in-stock price, and an updated shipping window.

The FOTK standard kit (with and without helmet) just went up a bit and the date there (but not the shipping calendar) changed to Winter 2018. Next, we're watching for the instruction manual .pdf to appear in that section. From that point, shipping notices will be imminent.

(Yes, this means I only ever put so much stock in their e-mailed updates -- I watch for the unannounced updates.)

Sharp-eyed students of ANOVOS practices have noticed that the pages for items get quietly updated with no fanfare right before stuff starts shipping out -- usually a price hike from the pre-order price to the in-stock price, and an updated shipping window.

The FOTK standard kit (with and without helmet) just went up a bit and the date there (but not the shipping calendar) changed to Winter 2018. Next, we're watching for the instruction manual .pdf to appear in that section. From that point, shipping notices will be imminent.

(Yes, this means I only ever put so much stock in their e-mailed updates -- I watch for the unannounced updates.)

I've been on the interest list for one so I often check, though via email I've been able to get a couple things. I also noticed that they changed the price, which makes me think we will see those up for "pre-order" or "in-Stock" soon as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back