ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I have mine from the 1st batch. I think it's beautiful, even though it's not totally screen accurate. Be patient, they are slow, but you will get it. It took almost 2 years to get mine, but it won't be that long for you. I had to wait through all the "safety testing" & "packaging" B.S., but now that all that's been done already, they just have make & ship yours.

IMG_8777.JPG IMG_8751.JPG

I have mine from the 1st batch. I think it's beautiful, even though it's not totally screen accurate. Be patient, they are slow, but you will get it. It took almost 2 years to get mine, but it won't be that long for you. I had to wait through all the "safety testing" & "packaging" B.S., but now that all that's been done already, they just have make & ship yours.

Wow, 2 years, wtf... That's messed up. Okay. Thanks for the heads up.

Weird I thought only the helmet with the full suit shipped. In that case yeah I'm surprised there are no unboxing videos or anything.

Then again there really isn't a ton on the Kylo lids that are out from them either.

View attachment 697662 View attachment 697663

Looks GREAT! I hope mine shows up soon -- it's supposed to be in the 1st Qtr batch.

I was under the impression people had received their Vader helmet - seen them posted on FB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wazgrel

You're not alone in your frustration and questioning. I'm having the same concerns with my Han Solo Bespin order. You should also know that, even though an item may have started shipping, like the Darth Vader recently, it may still be months until your turn to order's turn to ship comes up. Case in point, they started shipping the Han Solo stuff in mid/late November. It's now January 15th and I'm still waiting on mine to ship with no real explanation other than "Holiday mail." It IS frustrating and I'm actually glad I'm not still alone in this frustration. People tend to stop squeaking once their wheel is fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
annnnd, now an email for TFA TIE pilot-premiere line-notice of shipment just arrived as well..

not sure if they have shipped before or not.

Looks like my AT-AT helmet shipped out Thursday, but I only just got the shipping notice this morning. I'm leaving Thursday for about a week. Looks like I'll be delaying my departure until after UPS arrives.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back