ANOVOS Darth Vader

If you mean so the top half of his body doesn't bend forward - you can tie fishing line inside the suit, stick it out the back and attach it to the metal stand. You could even extend the stand and grab him near the shoulders. If you're worried about the whole thing tipping, weigh down that base. Make a heavy duty death star grate to sit on top or something.

I think my big n tall mannequin is going to work out. He is leaning a bit forward, but I plan on securing him to the wall to straighten him up.
b2615ed651afdb99b30805ee3f75c562.jpg

If you mean so the top half of his body doesn't bend forward - you can tie fishing line inside the suit, stick it out the back and attach it to the metal stand. You could even extend the stand and grab him near the shoulders. If you're worried about the whole thing tipping, weigh down that base. Make a heavy duty death star grate to sit on top or something.

I was thinking about the string line but wan't sure if that would hold it.

I'll give that a try...

i'm afraid of doing anymore without tipping it over, so i will wait till my helper comes back so we can 'finish' it.
at least till we try to bulk it up.

14713808_10154470701860211_4740877092304660388_n.jpg

14720623_10154470702280211_4602521217248273819_n.jpg

Anyone getting their standalone helmets in? I ordered May 2015 and still no shipping confirmation.

I also preordered the standalone premier fibreglass bucket. And yeah, still no shipping details on that. :( Its listed as Q4 ETA in their website. So I guess we have another 2 and half months. Hope no more delays

In another thread, i believe they said they were awaiting the arrival of a shipment of helmets which would allow them to sell more whole outfits and fullfil standalone orders.

In another thread, i believe they said they were awaiting the arrival of a shipment of helmets which would allow them to sell more whole outfits and fullfil standalone orders.

That's correct.

They also opened a new pre-order of Vaders as well. No word when those will be arriving but they're marked Q1 2017!

I also preordered the standalone premier fibreglass bucket. And yeah, still no shipping details on that. :( Its listed as Q4 ETA in their website. So I guess we have another 2 and half months. Hope no more delays

Does anyone knows if they are shipping the helmets?

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 mediante Tapatalk

To answer these questions, the first full container of Vader helmets were sent to both stand alone and full constume ensembles. We have another container that is awaiting another batch of hundreds of helmets to fill it starting its trip soon. Rest assured, we will have more than enough and even some inventory to not only meet all orders here but some to sell hopefully in a couple months.

I know the metal be lt part is on backward, but got the belt itself on just now.

so, that just leaves figuring out how to put on the chest box and how to get the two belt parts attached.

14642162_10154479834385211_881461039276338088_n.jpg

The chestbox and straps should go on before you dress the inner robe and shoulder armor.

The belt boxes slide onto the belt using the thin slots on the boxes. As you pointed out, the buckle is backwards so fix that first then slide the boxes on (2 green lights are on the topside of each box).

I want to add my name to the interest list but I want to use my own helmet and I want to put down the size that is closest to David Prowse in the fake leather category.

Any ideas?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back