ANOVOS Colonial Warrior Battle Jacket - Battlestar Galactica

More on colors blue/green for instance. Joe’s post above is on point as well.

In Summation Apollo, Color is subjective and a matter of an individuals perspective.

As too blue lining .... Yep not a fan on that color choice however its at least lined, in which my Unlimited jacket is not, do I dare say it????? I would have chosen the color BROWN for the lining. GC

Last edited:
I can't recall the policy on sales links so I'll try to stay on the safe side.

Sell Geek has "Re Imagined Retro Tuck Buckle" that at least one buyer reports are nicer/better constructed than the buckles that come on the Anovos BSG jackets. These are the Warrior Jacket buckles under a different name.

In addition to possibly replacing your stock buckles its something to be aware of if anyone is looking for loose buckles for replacement on other costuming or a new build.

I can't recall the policy on sales links so I'll try to stay on the safe side.

Sell Geek has "Re Imagined Retro Tuck Buckle" that at least one buyer reports are nicer/better constructed than the buckles that come on the Anovos BSG jackets. These are the Warrior Jacket buckles under a different name.

In addition to possibly replacing your stock buckles its something to be aware of if anyone is looking for loose buckles for replacement on other costuming or a new build.

Interesting - I didn't event think about that. Sell geek told me that he sourced the jacket from the same factory as the Anovos ones, so I would have guessed that the buckles would be the same. That being said I have some of SG's buckles and they are different than the Anovos ones. Anovos bottom/left - SG's top/right.

thumbnail_IMG_1520.jpg

I guess he could have sourced the jacket form the same factory without the buckles and he's putting his on prior to shipping to customer -or- provided the factory with his buckles for them to install. I'm going to reach out to him and see what he says.

I think the quality is the same but the finishing on the $60 buckles is better. They sent me the instructions for the new buckles and I am not sure if I want to tackle the change over

Quick follow up on my last post. SG's got back to me and he said the jackets come with same buckles as the anovos ones.

The other buckles that SG sells separately are slightly heavier/have more heft to them but to be honest I dont mind either ones - if I was pressed I may choose the anovos ones - maybe :p

To Me the buckles on the Anovos Jackets are just like the Buckles That Hawk Worley is Selling for $30 a set on Ebay

To Me the buckles on the Anovos Jackets are just like the Buckles That Hawk Worley is Selling for $30 a set on Ebay

That may be the case. Don't know as I only have the Sellgeek's and Anovos to compare. I initially thought Hawk was DBA as Sellgeek but based on what I've seen stated by others that's not the case. Could you post pics of Hawk's for comparison?

Here is pictures i took of my sell Geek/Anovos Jacket buckles and a Hawk Worley buckle the Hawk Worley buckle is the bottom buckle in all photos

Attachments

• 20210614_180645.jpg
    20210614_180645.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
  • 20210614_180737.jpg
    20210614_180737.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
  • 20210614_180755.jpg
    20210614_180755.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 115
  • 20210614_180828.jpg
    20210614_180828.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 130
Got my jacket from SellGeek today.

It may have it's inaccuracies but it's okay by me. Beats my SkyCostume jacket by miles.
N3KTYjV.jpg

g5GnGjf.jpg

I just got one from Sell Geek as well. Pretty happy with the quality. Anyone know where we can get accurate Colonial Viper Tan's?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back