ANOVOS Colonial Warrior Battle Jacket - Battlestar Galactica

So I just saw 2 different posts on facebook that BSG Anovos jackets have been recieved. They look pretty good to me. The inner liner is a dark blue.

I have several friends who have been waiting a long time for this. Hopefully in person they are not a big disappointment and fit properly after such a crazy wait time. Time will tell especially when waiting customers finally get it in hand. Staying positive at times can be a roller coaster ride.

Got mine about a week ago. has a deeper reddish-brown color than my other jacket. Was unexpectedly lighter weight but it does fit well.

There was a vendor last week on Ebay that had sourced these jackets from the same factory.

I hope I get mine. I pre ordered but when it looked like it would never ship I asked for a refund. They actually tried to process a refund but that credit card I used had been changed since then (it got stolen) so the CC refund didn't go through. They made some noise about sending a check but never did so.

I didn't get any updates that these are shipping. I put an inquiry in through the website but knowing their customer service it will be awhile before I get a response, if I even do.

At this point I'd take either the jacket or a refund and I'm hoping I get one or the other.

Sure, here yo go. Anovos on the far right. My other jacket (bsg.org) on the left.

Attachments

• IMG_1501.jpg
    IMG_1501.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 241
I wound up with two. I ordered a 2XL from Sell Geek as I couldn't change the size on my Anovos order and I've gained weight the last four years.

The 2XL arrived a couple days ago. It fits perfectly. I'm glad I got it.

The XL direct from Anovos arrived today. I can tell it's too small but can't get it on completely as one sleeve is sewn and/or assembled incorrectly. The lining is sewn shut or something.

I suck at sewing and repairs (trust me on this) so I'm gonna find someone, hopefully local, to fix it. And then either my wife will keep it if it fits her or we'll sell it.

The 2XL seems well made. And I'm surprised I actually got one right from Anovos after all this time. I will never order from them again though.

I wound up with two. I ordered a 2XL from Sell Geek as I couldn't change the size on my Anovos order and I've gained weight the last four years.

The 2XL arrived a couple days ago. It fits perfectly. I'm glad I got it.

The XL direct from Anovos arrived today. I can tell it's too small but can't get it on completely as one sleeve is sewn and/or assembled incorrectly. The lining is sewn shut or something.

I suck at sewing and repairs (trust me on this) so I'm gonna find someone, hopefully local, to fix it. And then either my wife will keep it if it fits her or we'll sell it.

The 2XL seems well made. And I'm surprised I actually got one right from Anovos after all this time. I will never order from them again though.

Glad to hear your jacket arrived - sorry to see one came defective, hopefully you can find an alteration place that can hook you up.

I'm always cautious when it comes to Anovos sizing, as depending on the product I can go either XL or 2XL. For example in the BDSG blues I wear XL no problem, but I'm I got the jacket in 2XL.

Here is another example my Unlimited brown XL jacket from back in the day next to my new XXL Anogos jacket on the left. The unlimited jacket is brown (yes unlimited produced a later greenish Tan jacket, mine is the Brown variant) However look at the color change in LED shaded light in my workout room . The unlimited jacket looks tan.... and the Anogos from sell geek looks now Brown. It’s all about the lighting.
63133AE9-F6DB-4936-A8A3-9CA2A705B47C.jpeg
289E70BB-F11E-4910-9A48-AC410089C576.jpeg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back