ANOVOS: AT-AT Driver

The armor will be produced in Grey. The photos were shot a little "hot" giving the overall armor a whiter look than we wished. We are having these reshot and put on the website for better reflection of the prototype set.

Noticed on the Anovos website that the ATAT Driver listing updated with a couple of changes:
-delivery date changed from Aug 2015 to Fall 2015
-final price increased from $1600 to $2000

Studied Clutch's build thread, obi1kenny's greeblie thread, etc...Detachment website, MC FAC website, etc...
Driver is a real detailed complex build. Not that buyers need to know every manufacturing detail, but hoping Anovos comes out with a very decent final product that needs minimal finish.
Have this & Snowtrooper on preorder. Hopefully your Mainland suppliers will have at least one ready for Halloween this year.

Hi Got Maul, are there plans to release the helmet alone just like the Snowtrooper and Tie Pilot? Lol no rush to it as my wallet is recovering from my preorders from you guys still but wanted to be sure.

Anyone on accuracy of that helmet? What is fondamentaly wrong? How much cost a kit from independant sellers like Laws and the greeblies?

So this is still a Moncal faceplate .. how about the greeblies on this? Cast from originals, grown from scan?

I'm very tempted and to be honest, I don't have the time right now to do all my homework before the deadline .. hoping someone will chime in and help!

:)

Well it seems the canisters on the back of the helmet come with the chestbox so will be absent if you just want a helmet :(

Well, I for one would like to know if ANY ANOVOS stuff is ever going to available to the rest of the world.
it is really annoying to see the US get all the goodies while the rest of us just have to sit by and watch.

Well it seems the canisters on the back of the helmet come with the chestbox so will be absent if you just want a helmet :(

Well, state your case. If you believe the cannisters should be part of the helmet, explain why. Clearly, Anovos and Got Maul have shown they do listen to customer base.

To me, it seems that they should be part of the helmet so it's easy to attach hoses should people have their own already. But give a better reason - they may listen you never now.

The cannisters were attached to the helmets, ergo they should be part of the Anavos replica. Honestly, their approach seems like a way of making people buy extra items (chest box) in order to complete the helmet.

It's irrelevant to me really since I'm in Wales so cannot buy any of their offerings anyway.

Well, I for one would like to know if ANY ANOVOS stuff is ever going to available to the rest of the world.
it is really annoying to see the US get all the goodies while the rest of us just have to sit by and watch.

I have to agree, This is most annoying :angry

Pretty sure UK shipping is coming soon...it has been alluded to on the Facebook page several times, along with the promise to offer the "early bird" pricing for the new international market. :)

new guy here but huge star wars collector (mainly statues).

placed an order for the helmet. I am used to MR/EFX quality, so hopefully this will be decent too.

now just waiting for the chest box to come up for order...

Loving the look of this. I may just get the helmet, as I just pre-ordered the complete tie pilot. Hoping a scout trooper will be available soon.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back