Another new member seeking Spidey tips and advice. It would be greatly appriciated.

SpideyCam

Hello everybody. So I guess I'm a member of the RPF now. I've been interested in making a Spider-Man suit for years now and am finally doing something about it. I've done a bit of homework and learned a bit from Lunaman(who actually inspired me to go for it) after a nice chat on here. I still have a few questions of course though. So, from what I've seen, Sonjou and orhadar make some pretty sweet patterns to purchase. I see TaylorMcManus did but no longer does? Other than that, I've tried to do some searching in other forums and have had no luck. I've seen some on Ebay, but after reading a few threads on here, I'm not sure if I can trust them. And apparently sewing patterns can be greatly effected by who makes the pattern. I saw a thread from TrophyWife basically saying some are harder than others or just not worth the time. Can anyone give me some pointers or refer anyone with patterns or prints for sale at a decent price? I really dig some of orhadar's, but I'm wondering if I have other options. Thank you for any help :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back