Another New Blood Costume Done

sirbrad

Sr Member
OK got the videos and pics done, here are the indoor ones so far. Made a fake rock out of a sweatshirt for fun like I did many years ago. Might make a realistic one sometime.

imag000213.jpg

imag000121.jpg

imag000116.jpg

imag00034.jpg

Video
New Blood Costume Commission PF - YouTube

That looks fantastic! Gotta love the Part 7 Jason. Have you thought about making the ribs protrude from the stomach/guts area? I sold my Part 7 a year or so ago and I thought about redoing it and making the ribcage 3 dimensional.

The ribs do protrude some and have some deep gaps, but these are from a mold of another artist so I can't change these. They are great though. Some day I plan on doing the end scene wear he has most of his clothes burnt off and you can see a lot more flesh and ribs. I could do a display only even more weathered and accurate. But for a costume I try to keep them wearable yet still look awesome and not fall apart. I do a lot of these as they are the most requested costume by far. Also the the hardest and most time consuming to do, and the least comfortable to wear long.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back