Another New Blood Costume Done

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That looks fantastic! Gotta love the Part 7 Jason. Have you thought about making the ribs protrude from the stomach/guts area? I sold my Part 7 a year or so ago and I thought about redoing it and making the ribcage 3 dimensional.

sirbrad

The ribs do protrude some and have some deep gaps, but these are from a mold of another artist so I can't change these. They are great though. Some day I plan on doing the end scene wear he has most of his clothes burnt off and you can see a lot more flesh and ribs. I could do a display only even more weathered and accurate. But for a costume I try to keep them wearable yet still look awesome and not fall apart. I do a lot of these as they are the most requested costume by far. Also the the hardest and most time consuming to do, and the least comfortable to wear long.