Another M134 MiniGun..."Ole Painless" Scratch Build

The image of the minigun at the top of this post is actually more like the one Arnold carried in Terminator 2, there is no clip hole on the top to hook the neck sling into that Jessie used, and no extended handle under the barrels. I started with the same image, but then realized I needed to make changes in order to fit closer to the Jessie version....I look forward to seeing how you tackle the belt feed....I used strips of ethefoam for the flexible center and manufactured the other parts out of sintra....

The image of the minigun at the top of this post is actually more like the one Arnold carried in Terminator 2, there is no clip hole on the top to hook the neck sling into that Jessie used, and no extended handle under the barrels. I started with the same image, but then realized I needed to make changes in order to fit closer to the Jessie version....I look forward to seeing how you tackle the belt feed....I used strips of ethefoam for the flexible center and manufactured the other parts out of sintra....

Share the photos

Went on a google hunt for you (No avail), but did stumble onto this gem, which had me falling out of bed...

3394391244_1b8e172dba.jpg

Just finished the handle used in the pred version.

I went to home depot to get some Allen head screws and they were almost a buck each! but I found a box of 120 on Ebay for $2.50...SCORE!
f5a5db3e.jpg

I'll Post up some more progress shots soon. I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

Here is the completed thread

http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/26779-ole-painless-mini-gun-finally-completed/

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back