Another Hippie.

Usurper

Having seen some hippie paint ups of late, and me having a spare raw P2, i decided to paint one up as i had not done so on my closed mouth mask.

and here he is.

next, a elder conversion on my closed mouth P1 ( something else i have not done yet )

chrz
Lee.

hp1.jpg

hp2.jpg

hp3.jpg

hp4.jpg

Man I just love Hippie. And you do him so much justice. Very nice as always Lee.
I'm very much looking forward to the elder conversion.

What you use to paint those details? ................... :0. Im kiddin bro :) Awesome paintjob, like always your work stands out

A true work of Art Lee! You so inspired me to paint mine or should I say Nikks.Oh course it always helps when you have such an awesome sculpt to paint on;)
cheers
Rhonda

Haha, I just got married and figured since I can't be out at the bars no more or hangin out with the guys as much that i'm gonna need a hobby and a good one at that to get me through this. lol, So i started making visits back to the lair and got curious enough to see if my account still worked and SHABAMM it was still there lmao

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back