Another Hippie.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hippie

Man I just love Hippie. And you do him so much justice. Very nice as always Lee.
I'm very much looking forward to the elder conversion.

made007

Sr Member
What you use to paint those details? ................... :0. Im kiddin bro :) Awesome paintjob, like always your work stands out

Canalien

A true work of Art Lee! You so inspired me to paint mine or should I say Nikks.Oh course it always helps when you have such an awesome sculpt to paint on;)
cheers
Rhonda

rocktuskpred

WOWWWW... What a gorgeous paint up, Lee! Its amazing how one of the most simple looking predators can look so dang awesome. Kudos :ninja:

rocktuskpred

Haha, I just got married and figured since I can't be out at the bars no more or hangin out with the guys as much that i'm gonna need a hobby and a good one at that to get me through this. lol, So i started making visits back to the lair and got curious enough to see if my account still worked and SHABAMM it was still there lmao