Another Fettster Terminator/ Superdetailed this time! WIP

streetjudge79

Master Member
I just started this today.Got the wig cut to fit perfect. I was able to obtain all the correct Endo detail pieces for the eyes, jaw and neck pistons. This one I'm doing for my own collection. Progress photos will be coming soon. He's going to have a light up endo eye and a custom Cyberdyne base crafted by HDtheater. He's also going to have a glass eye.

e1e11703.jpg

807209e3.jpg

Check with Fettster to see if he has any more castings. If you get one and need it painted, it's $ 300 not including the wig,eyebrows or glass eye/endo eye. You have to supply those. Installation is included in my price.

That's frakking incredible dude! :eek The glass eye looks great & the skin tones are spot-on. I don't know why, but I always assumed the chrome would've been done first on all these Terminator paint-ups. I guess cuz the "metal" parts are supposed to be beneath everything else...

P.S. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thanks for the kind words Nexus6! The chrome can be done either way, first or last. I airbrush it on with Alclad paints . I should have it done in a few days.

Thanks for the kind words Nexus6! The chrome can be done either way, first or last. I airbrush it on with Alclad paints . I should have it done in a few days.
So then it's a matter of re-touching up the edges of flesh that are "over" the chrome (or is there literally no over-spray)?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back