Another completed Boushh...oh no not another one LOL!

AlderaanGirl

I really don't know why I am posting this other than I am really happy I was recently accepted in the 501st. Two weeks today, to be exact. So, I guess all I am doing is introducing myself.

This is me, offically BH-0937 of the Florida Garrison ~ Tampa Bay Squad

LOL..please excuse my bad editing. I wanted a ROTJ background, but its not a good editing job at all. :lol

A special thanks goes out to Jamey (Fetthunter) for BBG board and all his advice.

rotjme.jpg

Thanks everyone for the kind compliments. I really appreciate it. And Sheila, its an honor for me to be 'finally' a 501ster :) Thank you.

I have a couple of pics I can post. No bad photoshopped background this time.

A negative thing about my Boushh is I am taller than Carrie :( And its very hot to wear, especially here in Florida :unsure Nevermind...Tatooine.

rpf0.jpg

rpf2.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(AlderaanGirl @ May 25 2006, 01:03 PM) [snapback]1250529[/snapback]</div>
Thanks everyone for the kind compliments. I really appreciate it. And Sheila, its an honor for me to be 'finally' a 501ster :) Thank you.

I have a couple of pics I can post. No bad photoshopped background this time.

A negative thing about my Boushh is I am taller than Carrie :( And its very hot to wear, especially here in Florida :unsure Nevermind...Tatooine.

rpf0.jpg

rpf2.jpg

[/b]

you look very well proportioned in the pics (meaning very carrie esque) and your 501st pic is not bad.

you are being overly critical. you look great.

any shots of you in the suit with the helmet off?

i dont know why but i always thought carrie looked so hot when she first removed the helmet, instead of a disfigured scarred alien bounty hunter... well its carrie, lookin all... well... you know.

you know you are a true SW nerd when you think that leia in the boushh outfit is JUST as hot as her in the slave one... :love

sad... maybe. :p

Overall I think the costume is great.

thigns that would make it better.

Dirty it up a little.

And the Gray straps almost have a cheap look to them. Like they were duct tape or something. (from the pics)

I think they need more detail or more varienty of color and material (Belt vs. bullet things), it just isnt working.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back