Another AT-ST full scratch

fourmillier

Hello everybody, I'm new in this incredible forum,

Here, you can see my last version ROTJ AT-ST. This is a mix between the stop motion and the pyro version. My knowlegde in kitbash is very poor and I didin't know I could use kit parts to complete this model, then all pieces are made by hand :wacko (sorry for my english)

I hope enjoy it

That is wonderful! I dont think its any less amazing that you have scratcbuilt it yourself!

You made the scale after the go motion right?

Cheers

Thanks guys for your comments.

NAZGÛL

You made the scale after the go motion right?

I don't understand your question (because of my english) :unsure can you ask me in another way, thanks

MonsieurTox

Your model is perfect. I have a ton of question to ask you, but your mail box is full...

Next if everybody is interested, I can show you a kind of chronology with the build of this chicken. I made a 3D model with rhino 3D, very powerfull modeler and simple to learn, before doing the physical model.

Thanks guys for your comments.

NAZGÛL

I don't understand your question (because of my english) :unsure can you ask me in another way, thanks

Salut Le Fourmillier, il te demandait si l'échelle de ton modèle était basée sur celle du modèle utilisé pour le go-motion (le petit). ;)

MonsieurTox

Your model is perfect. I have a ton of question to ask you, but your mail box is full...

Thanks Le Fourmillier, nothing is perfect though :)
Fixed, my box is empty ;) (je viens de la vider !).

Next if everybody is interested, I can show you a kind of chronology with the build of this chicken. I made a 3D model with rhino 3D, very powerfull modeler and simple to learn, before doing the physical model.

Sure, let is us more about your awesome model ! Im a huge fan of all ROTJ AT-ST related stuff ! :thumbsup

who wants fresh photos ?

The size of this model is about 430mm or 17".

Foot are there this time.

Off course all is articulated, but the head is a bit heavy, and the all model is folding under the weight. But if you were careful, you could see a trick on the legs, I have limited the movement on each part with 30°. Off course the chicken cannot danse anymore with the tree trunk... but i's my choice:)

I removed the neck for photos because it's made of styrene (roofmat), and I cannot tilt the head with it for the moment, I have to mold it and to make it in silicon or other material, perhaps latex, or any idea ?

Thanks

Wow it's really great !

It's way smaller than I thought, actually it's almost the size of the go-motion model (which is 12" 1/2 but depends of the pose...).

You're very talented sir !

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back