Announcement: Wackychimp photo host

I NEED YOU! I always use you to host my pics mate....:thumbsup
Just wanna say a big thanks..... (y)thumbsup:thumbsup
Russ

Wackychimp, I'd love to see your hosting service go on! I use it frequently and feel it's been a HUGE asset here.

Whether or nor you are able to continue the service, THANK YOU SO MUCH for having provided it for all these years! :love:thumbsup

I've used your hosting for just about every pic submitted here!
I'm tremendously grateful and would really appreciate if you'd consider continuing.

Did you explore the idea of using all your pics as "pixels" to make an RPF-pic any further? I imagine the software's evolved quite a bit since we talked about it :lol

/Pontus

I'll end with the same phrase I always include under the pictures:
(Cheers Wackychimp)

hey WC, i would love to see your vital service continue :)

thanks for all the past hosting!!
it's very much appreicated :)

WC your service is my lifeblood.

I have a monster thread in Studio Scale littered with pics hosted on your service. The thread has many followers whom perhaps unknowingly appreciate your service as well!

Thanks for all of the "thanks"! :D

I'm very glad that so many have found it useful. I'm thinking that I may try to transfer images that are already hosted on my site to the new servers. This way, at least no image links will be broken. Then I'll look into developing a new hosting site.

Sounds great!! :thumbsup

It's been about two weeks since anyone commented in this thread, so I'm un-sticking it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back