animatronic werewolf

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dpeterson117

I love it! When I first saw this I was thinking it would be an old Wolf-man look. But I prefer the more wolf than man werewolf. Superb job so far!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

steveo

Sr Member
That is freaking amazing! Love it. I've always wanted to be able to create something like this for my films.

JonKross

Holy crap! I love how it turned out, it's always a shame to cover the shape of some of the face with hair though. Can't wait to see more!

Wolfie138

get out there, that's awesome! i love the bipedal wolf look of Howling etc rather than some of the other takes on werewolves.

fabledreptilian

absolutely gorgeous work, ive always had a huge softspot for werewolves, i dont suppose you do commision work? or tutorials/advice for anyone wanting to get into trying animatronics?

TK-Fett

That is beautiful. I would love to one day be able to make things like this. Amazing work.