AND yet ANOTHER BTTF question...

Well, I think your your theory's are totally wrong and the way i think is the right way. And that is my opinion, just handle it.

Now now, sailor, by that handle it remark, I meant you should realize that I have my own opinion, that's it, but if you all want to rant at me further when I'm trying to peacefully back off from this, then yes thank you.

I was writing that when you were writing and posting your #60 post. I only saw your "peacefully back off" ( and calling people beardface) when i had submitted my reply.

I took a blood test while I was sleepy one time and my results said I got an A.

HAHAHA :thumbsup

You crossed the line and you're DAMN RIGHT I'm going to keep on giving it. As a person who has lost many people to AIDS you're lucky I'm being as civil as I am. Stop it. NOW.

Thr same thing happens to all of us from time to time. What you do in those cases is laugh it off and show a little humility.

Just try that and avoid making tastless jokes and you'll be fine.

My appologies then, for everything.
My real problem is is that I don't have humility, I just have a get angry and destroy everything around me setting when crap is given to me, just ask my old furniture.

Last edited:
Look, I didn't write those things about tests and all to put anyone down

Then why did you write it? It had nothing to do with the discussion, and it seems to me you wanted to set yourself up as a better authority on the discussion than everyone else here; in an attempt to everyone down.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back