Limited Run Anakin Skywalker ROTS Outer Tunic Fabric Run

Depending on your size I have a completed Anakin ROTS Wool Cloak available for sale here:

Just today I recieved several in stock requests, along with a few in the last week or so. Until I'm able to sell off my current inventory, I'm unable to order more of the dyed version of this fabric. Small businesses like mine have limited funds and inventory storage and as a result I have to choose wisely which products are purchased. I also stock over 150 items in my shop, not just Anakin related, so funds have been invested in order to provide you all with variety so you can make replicas from a number of different characters.

I inquired about purchasing more of the screen accurate Inner Tunic fabric from my source and am awaiting response from my dye service to color match it as best they can to the screen used fabric. I know there's an interest in this material as well, but again, funding is an issue, just as much as it is for the Outer Tunic fabric. If I proceed with restocking that I want to make people aware that material will be in the $60 (a yard) range due to the cost of the fabric (even at wholesale pricing it's not cheap) and the cost of dye processing which almost doubles my costs. Also note, that this is my livelihood too so I need to add some costs on to make a small profit.

For those reading, thank you for your interest and understanding. I just wanted to make sure you all understand the constraints I face while trying to get my business off the ground. In the meantime, here is a direct link to the undyed version of the Anakin ROTS Outer Tunic fabric. This is 100% screen accurate to the real fabric, you just need to dye it the correct color, but this is a chance to save a lot of money if you're willing to do some of the labor yourself:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back