Anakin Skywalker ROTS Lightsaber

Ryan Kennedy

I am currently on the hunt for a replica (most likely just a cheap Hasbro version) Anakin Skywalker lightsaber to take to NY Comic-Con since I am dressing up as Revenge Of The Sith Anakin. Does anyone know where I could find one or does anyone have one I could buy? It does not have to be anything fancy.

Master Replicas made a high-end toy/replica in their Force FX line with a light-up blade. There is supposedly a way to modify it to make the blade detacheable if you would want it to.
There was also a static hilt, but MR's static hilt replicas are usually a bit too heavy for costuming.

The ROTS lightsaber was made to resemble the lightsaber that Luke had in ANH, but there a couple of things were built differently. Therefore, you could use a Luke ANH or ESB saber and maybe modify or leave as is.
There is a texture on the clamp, which resembles a textured tape found on old lightsaber prop in Lucasfilm's archive. (However, that tape has never been spotted on screen in ANH or ESB). The circuit board in the clamp is also a new design. The "glass eye" on the opposite end side from the button was made a copper-coloured button.
Some other details were simplified, and a knob for a "Covertec" belt clip was put on it instead of a D-ring bracket.
You could get the textured tape and Covertec clip from TheCustomSaberShop and maybe a few other places. You sometimes see parts on eBay.

I believe that you can buy the hasbro detachable blade version (essentially a revisited MR saber) on Target.com
I know that we had them in the warehouse the last time I checked.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back