Suggestion An 'Off Limits' forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrangPrime

Master Member
There are times I wish we had a private forum where we can bring up forbiden topics that would be heavily moderated to keep the peace.

there is a star wars article trending on FB right now that i'm hesitant to bring up, cause i know it'll erupt in a firestorm.

there should be a forum where people who can handle topics a little more adult and serious could go to talk it out.

How would we know who is mature enough to discuss these forbidden topics?....maybe a test?...if you think farts are funny, does that get you in our keep you out??? :lol

Attachments

• homer.png
    homer.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 118
How would we know who is mature enough to discuss these forbidden topics?....maybe a test?...if you think farts are funny, does that get you in our keep you out??? :lol

i was thinking of more along the lines of, everyone gets a chance to participate. butthey have to request to join. and if they get over emotional, or try to start arguments to prove a certain point of view...or do any kind of disruptive behavior, out they go. of course, that would probably be a bit judgable by the user too as to what constitutes that kind of behavior.

There are times I wish we had a private forum where we can bring up forbiden topics that would be heavily moderated to keep the peace.

there is a star wars article trending on FB right now that i'm hesitant to bring up, cause i know it'll erupt in a firestorm.

there should be a forum where people who can handle topics a little more adult and serious could go to talk it out.
We usually try not to say "never" when it comes to suggestions, but in this case, it's never going to happen. We have been down that road before and it just doesn't work.

We usually try not to say "never" when it comes to suggestions, but in this case, it's never going to happen. We have been down that road before and it just doesn't work.

dang. Another forum i used to visit had something like it, and for the most part, it did remain quite civil cause most folks knew if they misbehaved, they'd loose access to that part of the forum only.

oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back