An idea let me know what you think

Zaric

Ok I've bin thinking on a way not to get dehydrated and this is what I got. Use a something like a camel backpack, the ones that hold oh so much water. Make something like that that goes where the med kit goes or somewhere else on your back, and have the toob link in to your bio mask. The bio mask will have a straw that goes to your mothe. That may it looks like the air line that they have plugged in there bio mask, but instead of air its water. What do you guys think good idea or bad?

Ok I've bin thinking on a way not to get dehydrated and this is what I got. Use a something like a camel backpack, the ones that hold oh so much water. Make something like that that goes where the med kit goes or somewhere else on your back, and have the toob link in to your bio mask. The bio mask will have a straw that goes to your mothe. That may it looks like the air line that they have plugged in there bio mask, but instead of air its water. What do you guys think good idea or bad?

I'm sure someone put this Idea up before, also if you chill the water pack and keep it close to your skin it will keep you cooler, anything you can do to bring your temp down even a little will help you stay in character longer. No one wants to see their hero passed out in the gutter somewhere ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back