An apology ***PLEASE LOCK***

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venture

I would like to offer an apology to Azman for posting that he was offering “recast” TIE armor. I spoke out of anger and before I had all the information I needed to support such a claim. :(

I would like to also offer an apology to this forum for being so rash... I would like to consider this an end to the matter and ask others to do so as well.

Will a moderator please lock this down and leave a sticky on it for the next few days for people to read. I know there will be people that would like to respond but like I said, I would like to consider the matter finished and over...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rocketeer25

Sr Member
Thanks Mark for offering up the apology. It's never too late to do the right thing. :thumbsup

I'll close this down at your request, and stick it at the top of the board for a day or two.

Lonnie

Status
Not open for further replies.