'AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON'

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chewie15

Sr Member
Hi Everyone.

I finally got a chance to cast my first Griffin Dunne as 'Undead Jack Goodman' this week. I'm super happy with this one... can't wait to paint him now, he's just primered here. I already ordered a down jacket and flannel shirt to finish up on this one :D

Hope you like him. If you want more info on this Bust just PM me :)

H

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
oh man :eek:

im sick today, and that really didnt do my gut my good....

another way of saying "damn.... terrific detail" ;)

now im gonna go hurl
chris

The Wook

Master Member
Originally posted by Prop Runner@Jan 4 2006, 07:42 PM
Gotta love that severed trachea...  :lol

- Gabe
[snapback]1150629[/snapback]​
Not if you're Chris this morning. :lol

The Wook

Chewie15

Sr Member
Originally posted by The Wook@Jan 4 2006, 07:34 PM
Looks amazing Howard. 

Rik Baker would be proud.  :thumbsup

The Wook
[snapback]1150623[/snapback]​
Thanks everyone.

Yes Grant, Rick said he liked it ;)

H

KevVader

Sr Member
Originally posted by Funky Jedi@Jan 4 2006, 04:35 PM
Who else can't wait to see THIS one painted?.  :love
[snapback]1150752[/snapback]​

ME... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Goldenrod

Sr Member
Looks great Howard. I'll paint it for you if you want?
It would be a pleasure to paint it.
Let me know,
-Goldenrod

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How the F*(K do you make these so friggin' fast and with so much detail......... You are truly gifted....

PS: I LOVE THAT YOU MADE THAT LITTLE PIECE OF FLESH THAT DANGLES FROM HIS CHIN..... I can't take my eyes off that when I watch that part :lol

-Brad

Gman666

That looks great. I can not wait to see it with the paint and clothing. My horror collection is in a state of limbo right now as I try to focus on Buffy/Angel. PM sent. Have you posted/offered these on the HMA? I am sure there would be many interested parties.

Greg